*Three

Teacher Song v Flirty Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Yyahh, how dare he playing on me like that in my class?! As I didn't know what's his real motive. He just want to annoy me and testing my patiance!" Jihyo snorted angrily, while walking to her car.

 

She doesn't know much about Kim Jongin because she's just temporarily teaching Math subject in his class, as Madam Lee is still on her break after delivery of her first son.

 

She just know that Kim Jongin is quite playful with the girls in their school. He's famous for being a playboy as he always change his girlfriend from one to another and tendecy for him to cheat in every relationship is high. 

 

But those girls still have the gut to adore and fangirling over him. Likes they all are okay and willing for their heart to be played by him. Jihyo really doesn't understand that part. Not like his face is so handsome. He's just average.

 

But, other than the flirty trait that Kim Jongin possesses, Jihyo couldn't find reasons to criticize him on his study performance. He's doing good, sometimes he's slow to pick up in the class but she thinks he's actually working hard as he never failed the exam. 

 

Jihyo amazed because usually a flirty and playful student like him doesn't put efforts to study. They just barely come to class, don't even listen to the lecturer, and always fail to submit homeworks on time.

 

When she realized that she had compliments Kim Jongin a bit, she stopped abruplty in the midway.

 

"Aishh, what you're thinking Jihyo-ah? He doesn't deserve your good words." She hits her head for few times and continued to walk as she regain her conciousness.

 

But then Jihyo accidentally meet Chanyeol, who's wearing the sport uniform. 

 

"Ouh anneyeong, Chanyeol-ah! So you have to practice today?" She asked, knowing that Chanyeol is a soccer player, representing this school.

 

The said guy turns around, and grinning cutely as he realized the person who greeted him just now is Teacher Song.

 

"Anneyeong, Teacher Song! Yes, since the tournament will be held the next week so I've to play all days."

 

Jihyo smiles while nodded. "You've to work hard and win the tournament. If not, Sir Luhan will make you guys suffer again this whole sem break."

 

Chanyeol laughed. "If that happens, I'm gonna ask Teacher Song to help me, persuades Sir Luhan so he will be easy on us."

 

"I don't think Sir Luhan will listen to me anyway but maybe I can try. Maybe I can threat him or something."

 

Chanyeol smiles from ear to ears. "Teacher Song I don't know you can make a joke too. It's good to see your smile brightning like this."

 

Then she remembers about the flowers that he gives.

 

"Chenyeol-ah, thank you for the flowers. But, I think you should stop sending the flower to me."

 

His face quickly changed. "Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter