Transfer Student

Acceleration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was an exciting day for you as you reached your class and saw the reason for your excitement. You were exploded with greetings here and there as you politely greeted back before talking to Amber. 

"Good morning! How are you?" You chirpily ask.

"Morning... I'm fine how about you?"

"Hehe I'm good!" 

You take your seat next to Amber as your teacher walks in with a girl slightly behind her.

"Morning class, I have exciting news. Today we have a new classmate joining us, would you like to introduce yourself?" The girl slowly made her way in front of the teacher.

"Hello, my name is Krystal Jung, I came from San Francisco, nice to meet you." The whole class clapped, wanting to get to know the new student.

"Great, there's a seat at the back behind Amber. Amber raise your hand." Amber slowly raises her hand for Krystal.

"You may sit there."

"Thank you Sir."

Your opinion of Krystal showcased the opinions of everyone in the room. Appearance wise, she was like a goddess however, her cold aura made her seem unapproachable. 

Class went by smoothly, everyone eventually focused on the teacher rather than the transfer student. Krystal kept quiet unless was directly asked a question from the teacher. Other than that, she never approached someone.

"Sports day is coming up, is everyone excited?"

"Yes~"

"Class president, would you like to help me group the rest of your class."

"Yes!" You excitedly stand up and walk towards the front.

"I'll write down the sports on the board, Ace can you please write the names of your classmates that want to take part below on the board."

"Okay!"

Being the extroverted kid you were, you were so excited for sports day. This event was one where your whole class could participate and cheer each other on. It was also a good opportunity for Krystal to get along with the rest of your class.

 

**

 

"And we are done, good job everybody. When we have physical education, you may all practise your chosen sport. If we place in the top 5 within the school, we can have a pizza lunch."

"We will become first place!" You shout leaving everyone to back you up.

"YASSSS~"

Your class cheered for your teacher, including you. You looked around cheerfully until seeing eye to eye with Krystal who sat there with a poker face, hand resting on her chin.

'Is she bored?' You thought to yourself.

'She is so loud' Krystal thought to herself  

You couldn't understand why she was being so cold. Unlike Amber who was shy and quiet, Krystal was quiet and unbothered. Your curiosity peaked, wanting to talk to her. Among the cheering, Krystal broke her eye contact with you after Amber accidentally drops her eraser on the floor. Since it was by Krystals foot, she naturally leaned forward to pick it up. 

Unknowing to Krystal, Amber was also reaching forward for it. Before the two of them bumped their heads to each other, you quickly and swiftly placed your hand between their foreheads; palm towards Krystal. 

"Oh...hh.hh sorry.." Amber mutters whilst you and Krystal continue to stare at each other.

"Hmm, Ace, Amber and Krystal. Is everything okay back there?" Your teacher worriedly asks.

"Yep! Amber just dropped some things so Krystal and I were helping her!" You chirpily explain.

'Loud... and fast.' Krystal thought to herself once again.

It was finally lunch time, the time where everyone faces another day of fighting for a spot to eat with you.

"Ace! Come eat with us." 

"My mum made a lot of food for me to share! Eat on our table!" 

"I haven't eaten with you in a long time!"

"Ace~"

"Ace~!"

Although if you could, you would love to eat with all of them however, you wanted to get close to Amber after yesterday. Being certain with your choice, you apologized to everyone and turned to your right where Amber was sitting.

"Amber, let's eat together~" 

"Oh okay."

You quickly grab Amber to exit the room. Before you could, you rememb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter