A New Friend

Acceleration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Ace is a bubbly 8 year old child that is so nice to everyone. This is Y O U. You breathe the fresh air before you hop into your mum's car to take you to school. You look out the window in excitement knowing that you will have a great day. 

"Hey mum! What is for dinner tonight?"

"What does our little princess want?" Your mum pats your head. 

"Prince! I want to be a prince." You pout as you repeat this phrase again.

"Aigoo I keep forgetting, but you will always be our little princess." You pout once again.

"I want pizza hehe."

"Hmmm, okay if you get passed 80 in your basic facts today then okay!" You punch the air in happiness.

"Yay~~!" 

Arriving outside primary school you kiss your mothers cheek goodbye as you walk into school. Everyone greeted you as you walked across the hallway; you were popular. Not because you were the cool kid or the rich kid, you were just a ball of energy that everyone wanted to get to know you. Being the class president made it easier for people to approach you. Walking inside class you were greeted with smiles.

"Hi Ace!"

"Hey Jungkook!" You wave back at the boy who called your name.

"I have something to say..."

"What is it Jungkook?" You tilt your head like a curious cat.

"I like you!" 

"Awww thank you, Jungkook!" You smile and head towards your seat.

Everyone laughed at Jungkook for being a brave boy who had a crush on you. Jungkook expected something more but he was still happy he finally told you how he felt. As you sat down, your peers started walking up to you.

"Hi Ace! Did you watch the new Doraemon episode?" A girl named Jiyeon asks as she looks at you with sparkles in her eyes.

"Yep I did! It was funny hehe." 

One by one, you were visited by most of your classmates who were eager to talk to you. Yes you were very popular for a good reason. You did not feel popular at all, you did not want to take advantage of anyone, you were just a kind child who spread positivity to everyone. 

Next to you, sat your seat mate. She was known to be a wallflower.

"Hi Amber, did you study on the weekend?" 

"...Mm." You showed a sincere smile which Amber brushed off.

Amber Liu, an introverted girl. 

"Ya Ace why are you talking to Amber, she's mean." A peer of yours whispers as everyone else proceeds to glare at Amber.

"No, she is really kind!" 

 

**

 

It was finally time to go home as you bow to your teacher.

"Good job Ace you score 97 points! Continue to work hard."

"Yes I will!" You hop towards the parking lot where your mother waited patiently in her car for you.

You were about to head towards the car until you overheard voices on the playground.

"Amber, stop being such a scaredy cat and be nice to Ace. You should be thankful to even sit next to her."

"Yeah, you don't deserve to sit on that seat."

"No one likes you Amber."

You were confused as you noticed Amber on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter