MARCH 15

Lend Me Your Shoulder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 YEARS LATER

 

PARIS

 

Today's fashion show is finally over. 

As usual, I received lots of flowers greeting after the successful runway show. 

 

It's March 15th. 

The exact same date when our little group was formed years ago. 

 

We achieved our dream together to performed on a nation-wide stage after I came back to joined the group.

 

We graduated together, except Aron-hyung that graduated earlier than us. 

When that dream is over, we pursue our own career without forgetting each other.

 

Aron-hyung has become a doctor and stay in LA with his family. 

 

Minhyun is now a famous singer, he got a great career and even got an acknowledgement from some international artists and got a chance to collaborate with them.

 

Baekho is now a music producer, he create his own label and managing some successful brand new artists. 

 

JR is the only one who still stuck as a dancer, although he's also well-known as a rapper. He once got a contract as a back-up dancer of an international artist, but now he's doing another job as a choreographer for a famous boyband group.

 

And me? 

 

I'm now a fashion model. 

 

I'm very interested with fashion and this is something that I really want to do since a long time ago. 

 

Of course, my father is against this, but I managed to show him that I can be success with the path that I choose. 

 

My androgyny looks also helps me gain more fame with my new world as a model, so I can be here now, at one of the biggest fashion show in Paris.

 

"Ren, congrats!" Aron-hyung is the first to congratulate me when I finally arrived at my apartment. Aron-hyung came here two days ago and stay in my place for a while. 

 

"Hyung, thanks!" I hugs Aron-hyung. 

 

"You look great today!" Aron-hyung never fails to make me smiles. I saw him near the front-seat during my runway show and that makes me happy.

 

"Ren-ah," someone pull me from Aron-hyung arms and force me into his warm hug. "Congrats! You finally made it!" 

 

"Baekho-ya," I hugs him too. "Thank you."

 

Baekho let go of his hug, "now our little maknae will also known worldwide."

 

"You do know that I already being in the cover of some famous magazine before this, right?" 

 

Probably he didn't notice it and that's right, he never know about it. 

As expected from Baekho, he only cares about music and never pay attention to a style magazine. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter