MY BREAKDOWN

Lend Me Your Shoulder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


You are always shines out everywhere you go. 

I've known you ever since we're 15, and now we're almost reach our 20 years old, yet you always stay the same. 

At least to me, you are always the same Kim Jonghyun that I've known before. 

 

You always care for the other member of our group.

 

You are an otaku, always going crazy with anime and manga, that everytime we have an opportunity to go to Japan, you always go to Akihabara, so you can buy those action figures that you likes and go to the maid cafe. 

 

Yeah, you are the same Kim Jonghyun that always makes me laugh with your silly act, your silly dance, and your jokes. 

 

Everyone loves you, because you have everything. 

 

Everything that can make you 'the perfect and ideal boyfriend'. 

 

You are smart, funny, handsome, you got a great dance skill, you have a beautiful eyes, nice attitude, a caring person and that charming smile. 
Who can resist that smile anyway?

 

I remember when we go out together, the store clerk can't keep her eyes away from you and the moment when you smile, she looks like she's in heaven. 

 

While everyone keep on saying that I'm very pretty, you can easily capture their heart with just a smile. 

Like now. 

 

It breaks my heart to see you doing that perform alone, on the different part of the stage, without me. 

But you shines out. 

 

Your smile looks bright. 

And I already know my place the moment when I see you stand on the stage like that. 

 

You're gonna be famous without us.

You're gonna be bigger without us.

You're gonna be great, amazing talented star. 

And I'm just a burden on your shoulder. 

 

I got tears on my eyes now as I take my cellphone and send a message in the group chat. 

-----------------------------------------------------

CHATROOM 

 

REN: guys, I need to tell you something

.....................

Aron: what is it, Rennie?

Baekho: yeah, what's wrong? Do you need someone to accompany you to the hairstylist again?

REN: No, it's not that. I really need to tell you what's on my mind right now. I feel like I can't handle it anymore.

Minhyun: what is it? Just tell us, we'll be glad to help you.

................

REN: where's JR?

Baekho: probably playing a game.

Minhyun: he's playing a game right now. I think.

Aron: Ren, just tell us what's going on. Maybe you can feel better after that.

REN: okay. Gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter