STARTING OVER

Lend Me Your Shoulder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


BUSAN, YONGHO-DONG

 

People said it's very hard to change an old habit. That is true. 

 

At first, I thought my life will be better without them. 

Well, at least I'm not gonna have to face you and Minhyun. 

But that was wrong. 

That's really really wrong!

 

I made some mistakes since I arrived back at my parents house. 

I mistakenly calling my own hyung as Aron-hyung. Then, when I went out to buy dinner, I bought 5 hamburgers, one without tomato because you hate tomato. 

On the way back home, I just realized that I'm not with them anymore so why did I bought 5 hamburgers? 

 

My father scold me when he found out I keep on checking at my appearance, using several skincare products and makeups. 

He said I should act more like a boy and forget those skincare products. 

But I just can't. 

I must stay pretty. 

I must take care of my appearance. 

 

Then, suddenly, when I'm on day-off after helping my aunt at her cafe, I got a rather shocking news. 

 

JR got injured during rehearsal. 

 

As soon as I saw that news, I grabs my phone, but I forgot that I changed my phone, I don't have their numbers anymore. 

 

I'm really worried about you. 

How are you now? 

Did you got hospitalized? 

Should I come to Seoul and check on you? 

 

But that will makes me feels like I'm betraying my own words. 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

I spent today just lying on my bed, checking out some sites on my phone, just to know that you are okay now.

 

Some news said you have to sit down and take a rest, but knowing you, I'm sure you won't do that. 

 

I remembered the moment when you got a fever but still come to the dance rehearsal then collapsed after the rehearsal. 

You always makes me worry and I hate it. 

 

I take a look at the hamster doll that we used to play before. 

 

I missed you so much now. 

 

I used to hear you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter