Got7 x Ikon x Blackpink

Top 3 High

This is also kinda a continuation of the last chapter lolz. Anyway yay a girl group XD I promise more are coming, I just have a lot ideas for the bgs since I'm more into them but at the same time I have ideas on how to get bp to meet rv and twice and honestly.....I love. Can't wait for you guys to see it and hopefully like it as well :"

P.S. I DIDN'T REALIZE HOW ALIKE BAMBAM AND BABY'S FEATURES WERE UNTIL I CROPPED HER FACE OUT AND I WAS LIKE DAMN IT REALLY LOOKS LIKE BAM DRESSED UP /oridkmaybeitsjustme/

side note don't @ me bout Junhoe's name so many people spell it two different ways and i donut know anymore, if you prefer one way tell me and i'll change it.

"JYP must have a hard time dealing with his little children running around his building😂" PMSL

ALSO please remember this story is gonna be very ooc esp. the yg people, and listen i read a bunch of ikon fics and tried my best T^T junhoe is sassy and hot-tempered from what i've gathered and if that's wrong im sorry, feel free to correct me :"


It was a seemingly normal day, he would grab Junhoe from his last period of the day so they could all get together then figure out how they would sit next to each other during the assembly after lunch.

Walking in however he saw the last thing he would ever expect, no that was a lie. There was no way he would expect this.

Although maybe what was more peculiar was the fact that someone was currently facedown on Junhoe's lap, said boy looking down at the other expressionless before he spots Hanbin. 

"It's not-"

Yeah, maybe that was more peculiar, and maybe you all should know how this moment came to be.

 

Bambam really had surprised everyone, he wasn't transgender he  knew that for sure, he loved being a boy but he also loved dressing up like the opposite every once in a while. Yugyeom who knew this didn't even bat an eyelash as he opened his locker which was right next to Bambam's. 

"Hello Pebbles." 

Bambam, or 'Pebbles' chuckled. Yugyeom had taken to calling him that whenever he dressed up. 

"Why Pebbles?"

"Cause you're Bambam as a boy and Pebbles as a girl, at least I feel like your family would've named you Pebbles right? Cause you said your mom liked the Flintstones at the time." 

"Well......I don't know we'd have to ask my mom........."

".........So can I?"

"Does that mean I'm dating myself?"

"BAMBAM AND PEBBLES ARE DATING?"

".........Yuggie....they got married." 

"THEY GOT WHAT."

"Yeah.....they have kids. You didn't know?" 

"UM NO?! WHY DID NO ONE INFORM ME OF THIS? I'M- WHAT- I---" 

"......................."

"What are their kids names?"

"Chip Rubble and Roxy Rubble." 

"Rubble? Wasn't it Flintstone??"

"Bamm-Bamm's last name was Rubble." 

"Really?" 

"Yuggie I'm starting to think you know nothing about the Flintstones." 

"And I'm starting to think you know too much."

"Yeah cause it's totally not like I didn't get my name from them or something."

"Hello Yuggie."  

"How's your day been? Anyone I gotta beat up?"

"Nah, everyone is chill." Pebbles leaned in, smiling widely. "I think everyone thinks I'm a girl!! Am I really that pretty?"

"The prettiest. Like I said you look like your sister." 

Pebbles nodded warmly then leaned in and pecked Yugyeom's cheek. "I'm gonna go in early so I can talk to my teachers....you know um." Pebbles gestured towards himself and Yugyeom nodded, waving him off.

 

Skip forwards to third period, Creative Dance, the period before lunch and the assembly. The teacher was nice and didn't ask many questions unlike the others, she had chuckled and complimented him, saying "You do you." 

Pebbles was heartbroken to find out Yugyeom and him had the class for different periods but was quickly consoled by the fact he had six out of eight classes with Yugyeom, a few of his other classes sprinkled in some of his hyungs as well and some other people he already knew. Looking around he did see people he recognized. 

Shrugging he grabbed a chair and sat down in the middle of the room then proceeded to text Yugyeom until the bell rang. 

As it was only the first day they had that class very little happened, a syllabus was passed around as she went over it. Towards the end however she quickly decided to squeeze in a mini lesson.

"We won't have enough time but next class we'll be learning Viennese Waltz, first I will show you the steps then you will pair up and try it out. Don't worry it's very simple, there's a reason we're starting off with this and yes I see some of you groaning but this is why this class is special, some of us have a hip-hop background, classical background, contemporary background, or even no background." 

Pebbles didn't mind, it wasn't what he was used to sure but he was open to new things.

When it came to finding a partner Pebbles looked around and recognized two people but they had already paired up. It seemed like most of the kids paired up with kids from their school. The teacher saw this, pursed her lips but didn't say anything. 

"Alright then let's-"

"I don't have a partner." A voice from the side spoke up and the teacher urged him forward.

"Does anyone else not have a partner?" 

Pebbles raised her hand and the teacher finally smiled, waving her hand. "I believe you two don't know each other correct?"

They both shook their heads and the teacher called everyone's eyes up front, Pebbles immediately knew they were going to be made an example. Again he didn't mind but seemed like the other in front of him did, he was suddenly fidgety and glared at anyone who stared for too long.

"Now class I know you're much more comfortable with your friends but in this class we WILL be breaking out of our comfort zones. You guys are gonna have to learn how to get comfortable real quick. Please state your names, the school you originally came from and what dance background you would say you have." 

Pebbles waited for the other but it became apparent he wasn't going to talk first, he hesitated for a moment on his name but smirked. 

"Hey guys! I'm.......Pebbles~~" He flipped his hair back and the other kids from JYP who knew of him snorted. "I'm from JYP and I guess......hm. I've been learning how to house dance with my best friend but I grew up dancing hip-hop with my siblings." He nodded, seemingly satisfied with his explanation.  

A few more moments passed before a quiet voice spoke. "K(G)oo Junhoe, YG, hip-hop." 

Pebbles pursed his lips but said nothing, not friendly but not cold either, just straight to the point. Some people were straining to hear, the ones in the back were confused like they were still waiting for him to speak, Pebbles took it upon himself to relay the information as it didn't seem like Junhoe was going to do anymore talking.

"He said his name Is Goo Junha,hwe,ho, he-" Pebbles scrunched his face in confusion, for some reason that last syllable wouldn't leave his mouth. Tip-toeing closer he whispered to Junhoe. 

"Say your name again." The other did so but Pebbles still struggled. Junhoe didn't particularly like it but he relented in the end. 

"You know what just call me June."

Pebbles, as they were still whispering shrugged and backed away again. "ANYWAY he's from YG and he does hip-hop....or so he says." Pebbles wiggled his brows and some chuckled. 

"Alright you two. Positions." 

Pebbles went easily while Junhoe was a bit tense, Pebbles guided his hand to his hip and whispered. "You can touch me ya know." 

Junhoe snapped. "You think I don't know that?"

"Oh so you do speak." Pebbles snickered. Junhoe flushed and Pebbles continued before he could shut himself down again. "Ya know I won't bite and hey it's high time you got outta your comfort zone SO! Grab me by my waist like you're my man and you just saw someone eyeing me up and down." 

Junhoe looked slightly bewildered by that explanation but the teacher merely chuckled. "That's the spirit I suppose." Before she walked away to help others who were having trouble.

 

Junhoe was internally struggling, he was still confused. So he had to lead, and girls stepped with the right but he also stepped with his right? Or left? He looked around but no one was moving, looking back to Pebbles he studied her face then took in her name. 

"Do you know someone named Bambam?"

There was a momentary silence.

"You could say that." 

Junhoe paused before asking again. "Are you related to him?"

There was another momentary silence. 

"You could say that."

"Is that all you're going to say?"

"Is that all you're going to ask?"

His eye twitched but Pebbles only smiled innocently, gritting his teeth he looked around and saw the teacher still busy, swallowing his pride he finally asked. He'd rather look like a fool in front of just her than everyone in the room.

Getting closer he whispered. "Can you help me?" 

Pebbles looked shocked for a second before she smiled. "Sure! What with?"

"I'm.....kinda....confused?" He looked down and heard laughter, frowning he looked up. 

"Hey that's alright. Being confused doesn't mean you're stupid. After all you said your background is hip-hop, I don't really expect you too know much about waltzing." 

"Well what about you? You never said anything about waltzing either!" 

"Woah easy there tiger. My brother owns a dance studio so while I don't know much about other dancing other than hip-hop and related stuff I do know some key points to other dances. I know it sounds weird but...yeah." 

"Oh.....I don't get how I lead. Do I step back with my right foot? Or is it my left foot since you're using your right foot."

Pebbles instantly got into their positions, making slight adjustments. "Stick out our hands more." "Back straight, posture is really important in this dance." 

Junhoe listened attentively and since Pebbles saw he was making an effort he didn't really nitpick too much. Soon Junhoe finally got it and Pebbles made them take a slight practice run in a circle. 

"1! 2 3, 1! 2 3" He smiled when Junhoe got it and even the other seemed happy with himself. 

"Umm....June.." He paused, everyone thought he was a girl. "I'm sorry if this is rude but....are you older than me?" 

"97."

"Me too! Oh dear. What do I call you then....are we supposed to share months now?" 

Junhoe tilted his head. "You're foreign aren't you?" 

Pebbles chuckled. "You just figured that out? Do I look Korean?"

"Well no....just...you speak very well. There's just some things you don't know huh?"

"Yep, can I call you oppa then?"

"I mean we just...." He trailed off, they would be dancing together. "Sure." 

"Alright well June oppa stick out our hand again I wanna fix something." He did as told and watched as Pebbles slightly twisted and turned his hand whichever way she wanted.

"Slightly.....like open it a bit....don't grab my hand, it's supposed to look natural, like ahaha we do this everyday, kind of deal." 

Junhoe nodded and fixed it in a way he hoped would make her happy. She smiled, clapping her hands a bit. "Good! Also I've kinda noticed you seem to be depending on me to move but remember you're the lead okay? Your hand on my hip is so you can guide me." 

"Wait really?"

"Did you think it was there for decoration?"

It was silent and Pebbles laughed, normally he would be annoyed but her laughter made him feel warm in a nice way, it wasn't soothing, in fact he thought it was rather unattractive looking but still it made him happy.

"Look, say a couple was coming and we were about to bump." Pebbles moved his hand on her hip in a way that steered her away and Junhoe was in awe "Like that! That's why you never see couples bump into each other."

Before he could answer the bell rang.

"Well thanks for helping me."

"Hey no problem~!" Pebbles smiled and was about to move away but Junhoe still hadn't let go of her waist, he slid on something and fell and consequently pulled her down as well. 

 

"It's not what it looks like!"

Pebbles looked up, seeing the guy from before and snorted before he realized his face was still only inches away from another boy's crotch. Rapidly he stood up and brushed down his skirt. 

"Well......see you guys at the assembly!" Before he walked out however Lisa and Jennie walked in. 

Lisa had forgotten her water bottle but as Pebbles passed by she turned around, and in Thai. "Baby? What are you doing here?"

Pebbles quickly pulled her in and responded back also in Thai. "I'm Bambam, don't tell."

He laughed and started walking out again, Lisa raised a brow before bursting out into laughter as well, calling after him. "Ask your sister for my number and call me! You're explaining this ."

"Will do!!" 

With that Pebbles walked out, and found the nearest boy's bathroom and hurried inside the stall to 'change back' into Bambam.

Hanbin was helping Junhoe up until he promptly dropped him back down, the latter spewing out profanities while Hanbin stared at Lisa who was walking over to grab her water bottle like she just put the sun up in the sky. 

"S-She knows."