Ikon x Got7

Top 3 High

So this was half-inspired by..........I dunno a weird plot bunny I had but it's interesting so I decided eh why not? Also I don't know if Bambam and Ren know each other but I do know that Aron is friends with Mark so I just used that link and yeah. 

Secondly this was also half-inspired by a yt video 'NO ONE IS NORMAL IN JYP' so yeee, also don't get too worried cuz remember this is a crackfic so any "ships" that I make early on are probably not gonna stick, so like by the next two chapters hanbin will probs be over bb already and speaking of the next chapter i donut want you guys thinkin i'm only gonna write about the bgs so donut worry i shall try and think of a way to make the ggs meet. I hope you guys like this chapter ><

[I love how I gave up halfway thru that AN but I picked it up at the very last sentence lol]


Hanbin still had that boy 'Bambam' on his mind, he wasn't sure if he actually believed that was his real name but he decided to go with it since it's the only thing he knew about him, presumably of course. He knew he was in too deep however when Junhoe threw a french fry his way, a sneer clearly visible. 

Before he could even say or do anything Jinhwan piped up. "He was talking." 

"And?" 

 

The remainder of his day was a mix match of nonsense and boredom then at the end of the day they were all expected to pile into the gymnasium for a 'Welcome Back Assembly' where they would talk about why they had decided to merge all three schools. Hanbin wasn't remotely interested, until. 

"Oh maybe we'll see Mark again!" Jiwon seemed chipperer than usual, probably cause he had someone to speak English with now. Who could completely understand what he was saying and respond back just as easily. 

"Right, is that the reason Bin has been spacing?" 

"No, he's been spacing cause of some weirdo named Bambam." 

"He ISN'T a weirdo." The defense tumbled out before he could stop it, all six of his friends stared at him wide-eyed. Junhoe was the first to recover, merely rolling his eyes and walking ahead.  

 

"We have an ASSEMBLY. WHY AREN'T YUGYEOM AND BAMBAM DANCING AT IT." Jackson jumped up and down from joy, Jinyoung threw an empty milk carton at his head.

"Maybe cause school JUST STARTED." Yugyeom stared incredulously at his hyung. Jackson only pouted and turned his attention to Bambam who trying to flip a bottle. 

"But Bam you and Yugyeom are like geniuses. You can choreograph something in five seconds right? Right? RIGHT?"  

Bambam merely pursed his lips and ignored him, deciding trying to figure out why his bottle wouldn't just stay still as soon as it landed was more vital then trying to say "No hyung or else I wouldn't be here in the first place." 

Just then Mark walked in, book his hands as he sat down next to Youngjae who was scrolling through pictures of his dog, counting down the minutes their first day would be over.

"You never apologized to those guys." Everyone stilled while Jackson flushed and rubbed his nape. "Technically I did." 

Mark narrowed his eyes, lifting them from the pages of his book before dropping them back down. "But not in a language they understood so technically you didn't." 

Jackson whined and stomped his foot, trying to crawl his way onto Mark's lap. "Can't you let me go this once Markie?? Marikimoomomo. YAh I'm gonna tell on you." 

"You won't." 

"How are you so sure?"

"Then I'll have to leave Korea." 

Jackson bit his lip in frustration then suddenly stood up. "But Bam has to come with me!"

"Excuse?" 

"What did you guys do?" Jaebum's calm voice finally drifted into their conversation and Jackson chuckled nervously. "Nothing hyung, of course hyung, I was a good dongsaeng......hyung." 

Jaebum's eyes narrowed, he knew if Jackson called him hyung that many times in a row he must've done something, again before anyone could say anything Mark spoke. 

"He ran these two guys over, dunno who they are. Definitely aren't from JYP." 

"Hm....so SM or YG......good luck Jackson." Said person groaned and walked over to Bam, pretending to sniff then grabbed his arm. "Like I said, you're coming with me." 

Yugyeom latched onto Bam just then and shook his head. "Don't make my other half, the love of my life, my soulmate risk his life for you!" 

Bambam snorted then burst out into laughter, Jackson shaking his head before giving his best puppy dog eyes. Bambam almost gave in before Yugyeom turned his head away. "No don't, focus on my Bambi." 

"Your gay is showing." Followed by Youngjae's melodious laugher." 

Bambam smiled big and gave a thumbs up. "Good, cause my gay is gonna show even more next week." All of them raised their brows but Bam said nothing after that. After a moment Jackson sighed exasperatedly and grabbed Yugyeom and Bambam's hand. "Here come with us then since you insist on not being separated from your 'soulmate' you two can die with me." 

"DON'T YOU DARE DOUBT THE BOND BAMBAM AND I SHARE, IT'S BIGGER THAN THE UNIVERSE."

"There's no such things." Yugyeom squinted and pinched Jackson's arm. "Then what about you and Mark hyung?" That shut up quickly as the pushed them both out the door, right before they were out of earshot Mark looked back. 

"Oh one of them speaks English." 

 

"Of course he has to be vague, one of them speaks enGLISH BUT WHICH ONE." Jackson was pacing in front of them searching the school top to bottom while Bambam and Yugyeom were merrily trailing behind, swinging their hands back and forth. They got some looks but when that happened Yugyeom just pulled him in close and kissed him right on the lips. 

Both of them already being used to it. They don't know when it started but then again they don't really know how anything from their relationship started. Yugyeom used to be Bam's bully but one day something happened that they both don't even remember and they just clicked, since then they were practically attached by the hip. People often did ask if they were dating and since both of them were mischievous they just shrugged, kissed, then asked back, "I don't know, are we?" It was that kind of relationship and they both wouldn't change it for the world. 

Just when he was about to give up Jackson spotted two familiar looking faces under a tree with five other people. He heard a snort behind him and turned to find Bambam and Yugyeom giggling about something. 

"What now?!" Bambam gestured to one of the boys that was standing up, Jackson didn't see anything that stood out. "What?" 

"Looks like we might've found someone shorter than you." 

Bambam added in. "Finally!" 

Jackson's eyes narrowed playfully and he shook his head. "You just don't learn do you huh?" Dramatically he made a show of flexing his arms, then Yugyeom smirked. 

"Bam, twenty bucks you won't jump onto any of their laps and start crying, telling them you're going to get beat up." 

Jackson paused while Bam's eyes twinkled. "Bet?"

"Bet." 

"Wait wait.....wait." They both turned to Jackson, he smiled as well and pulled out a ten dollar bill. "Make that thirty." 

"Pfft BET."

 

Jinhwan jumped as he tried grabbing a branch, it only helped to make his so called friends yet again about his height. After two more tries he gave up and sat down, leaning onto Hanbin. 

"So tell us again about those two?"

"Well we practically got run over by them, there's Jackson and Bambam. The one that spoke to us in English was Mark." 

The others nodded, silence falling over them until Yunhyeong had a lap full of a mystery person. 

It took a moment but when they saw the white hair both Hanbin and Jiwon had a sense of who is was, Hanbin catching on first. 

"What--" Then when Bambam broke down in tears. Covering his face as his body trembled. 

Nothing Hanbin wanted to say or ask seemed appropriate but Jinhwan came to the rescue as his curiosity and protective instincts took over. 

"Are you okay?" 

There was a slight pause they all interperted as him trying to stop his body from shaking from sobs when in reality Bambam was just trying not to laugh.

"T-They.....they're coming." He ended up whispering. All of them straining to hear him. 

"Who's coming?"

Before he could finish Jackson and Yugyeom ran up, Jackson then flexed his muscles while Yugyeom stood still, keeping his face expressionless and trying his best to look intimidating. 

It worked for a moment until Bambam started laughing, falling out of Yunhyeong's lap and rolling to Yugyeom's feet. "I can't bro, pull me up." 

"Well guess we have to keep the money." 

"Now now now, you guys said I just had to jump onto one of their laps and cry. I did that. Never said anything about making it believeable." Jackson and Yugyeom thought about it then cursed when they realized he was right. 

 

"So you're fine?"

"Yes, I just wanted money." Junhoe snorted. 

Jackson took over. "I'm sorry I knocked you guys down earlier......i-it was Bam-

"IT WAS NOT MY FAULT, DON'T EVEN TRY." 

"YOU'RE THE ONE THAT GOT ME ANGRY, BOY DON'T EVEN PLAY." 

"YOU'RE THE ONE PLAYING." 

Their bickering took a life of it's own as Yugyeom and the others watched, Hanbin narrowing his eyes in curiosity as Yugyeom grabbed Bam's hips and pulled him flush to his chest when he got too close to Jackson. The others also took note of their close proximity but Jackson remained unfazed, as if he didn't see it at all. Yugyeom managed to diffuse the situation, in the end apologizing for the both of them. 

Before they left Jiwon just had to ask. "Is Bambam really your name?" 

Bambam snorted and crossed his arms. "Is Bobby really your name?" 

Just then they heard screaming and a girl was on Bambam's back. Yugyeom and Jackson who recognized her started screaming in excitement as well, shouts of 'I missed you' 'What did you do over summer?' 'Where have you been?!' 

"JIMIN NOONA."

Bambam finally smiled when he saw her, the boys forgotten as Jimin, Bambam, Yugyeom, and Jackson started walking. They just heard a lot of loud voices and laughter, silence for a nanosecond then even louder laughter. 

"SAWASDEEKA."

"SAWASDEEKAB."

"I REMEMBERED." 

They were gone, out of earshot but they could still hear their loud voices. All of them just sat there in silence trying to process what they had just seen.

"Those kids are weird." 

"Probably from JYP."