let him in

Side Character II JJK

“Unnie?” It was my sister staring at me blankly.

“You’re here too?” I nodded in return.

“Why are you here?” I asked. “Hoseok?”

She just slowly nodded in return. “Does he even know that you’re here?”

“of course! We’re going on a date later.” She blurted out and I laughed.

“Hyah! My unnie is not the Lily I know anymore.” I teased. “I mean he’s cute and you guys make a great couple.” She blushed.

We then walked out of the bathroom and saw the whole bangtan and Yoona. I congratulate them and we have a long conversation but I realize Jungkook wasn’t talking in that moment.

“Guys, I think we should go first.” J-hope said pulling my sister hand and walk to the exit. “Bye!” I waved at them both.

“They’re so cute. I’m jealous.” Yoona said.

“How can you be jealous when I’m your oppa already?” Suga said and I laughed.

“You’re just a brother, oppa.”

“Okay guys enough with the that, let’s just go.” Rapmon said in a disgust face.

“Aish!Kids these day!” Jin added.

In the car right now and I’m stuck with Jungkook in the back seat. Why me? Ugh! I just made a mistake and now I need to sit with him.

“Why are you suddenly quiet? Are you disappointed that I walked away?” I asked Jungkook and he just shrugged.

The heck? That’s Un-understandable.

“What’s that?” I asked looking annoyed. He kept silent and then it became awkward.

10sec….

3mins…..

5mins…..

“Mian.” I decided to just say. “That I walked out not finishing the conversation it’s just I was…..”

The next thing I know is his head on my shoulder. I thought he meant to do it on purpose but I took a peek seeing he’s asleep, guess I was wrong.

I felt a shiver run up to my neck and my face heat up. I don’t know what to do so I just bring out my phone and listen to bts’s song to make the situation less awkward.

About 15mins later we arrived at my house. At this point I don’t want to wake everyone up so I just hit Jungkook’s shoulder lightly to wake him up.

“yah! We’re here.” I whispered. He then wakes up looking at me with one eye closed.

“Did you cry?” he asked me. I guess my face is still red so he might think that.

“Ani.” Then I grabbed my bag and leave the car quietly. They must be really tired cause they sleep so soundly and there angelic face is….ugh! I think I’m a fangirl now.

I walked out trying to close the door slowly. I walked in to the gate and heard footstep behind me. I turned around.

“Yah! Why are you following me?” I shouted in shock.

“You said we’re here so I thought it was my house.” It was Jungkook with his sleepy face on. “And the rest of the member didn’t even bother to harm me, they were sleeping.”

“How am I going to fix this?” I said face palm myself.

“Just let me sleep at your house.”

“My parent’s there, pabo.” I said and signed. “Call your friend now!”

“My phone’s in the car.”

I looked at my wrist watch and its only 9:30 o’clock which is not that late and which also mean my parent’s still awake. I let him wait outside and hope the very best that my parent’s in their room and not the living room.

As expected my dad was there so I just act normally like greeting him.

“Annoeng Appa Omma!” I said. “Unnie hang out with her boyfriend now as you might know.”

My dad which was sitting and looking at his computer just nodded. I was about to go to my room but “Liz just let him in.”

 I looked at my dad in shock at what he was saying.

“Nnnnn….ne?”

a/n this is such bad chapter tho hope u enjoy