self realization

Side Character II JJK

After class, I found Yoona crying in Yoongi's embrace and Yoongi's hand is on her head trying to calm her down.

"Uttuke oppa?" She cried even harder.

"It's okay. She'll be okay." Yoongi said hugging her tighter.

The fact that for at the moment I don't know what to do yet make me kinda questioned myself.

Why am I not doing anything?

Ani, I'm doing something right now like walking in or something. It is just weird not doing anything at all. Whatever just do it!

I decided to walked in and ask him what happen. Instead of saying anything Yoongi just gave me a sign to take her from him and I just grabbed her out of his embrace. Then I took her to the girl's bathroom.

"Yoona, what happen?" I asked her as she tried to calm herself down.

"My mom....'s condition is worse." She continues to sobbed non-stop. I just comfort her more saying Aunt Jinhee-Yoongi's mom- will be okay and don't worry. "Doctor said they even need to do surgery if it's any worsen."

Is this a feeling to comfort others? To only support other and help them? Is this what it feels like not to have your own weakness and problem? Is this what call a simple life that you're just filling in everybody's life? A voice just appeared out of nowhere in my head.

The heck? What's this? It's not true. Of course's not.

I splash the water on my face looking in the mirror.

It does make sense isn't it? You don't have your own story.

I slapped my face really hard to stop myself from thinking about it.

"Gwenchana?" Yoona's asked me. I looked into the mirror seeing her coming out of the bathroom.

"Ani, Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?" I asked her back.

Yoona looked at me, "But you just slap your face really bad. Did anything happen?"

"No." Was all i could say.

After school me and bts decided to visit Aunt Jinhee. I also went out and bought flower for her knowing she's in a very bad condition. We entered the hospital room seeing Aunt Jinhee looking really pale and have her eye's closed.

Yoongi stand up. "thanks for coming."

I smiled and place the flower I bought on the hospital table.

"Is she still sleeping?" Rapmonster asked and Yoongi nodded.

Yoona right now have a very puffy eyes sitting beside her mom's bed. I can see that she's really worried but before I could go and comfort her V is already there so I just walked out of the room.

Did you see that? The main character's crying again not you cause you're not. You're supposed to only help her to get over it.

My best friend is crying right now but I'm on the rooftop self-pitying myself because some stupid reasons.

I just decided to scream my lung out. My mind runs around itself making me confuse. But every time she cries I just felt weird. What the heck is this feeling?

It's a feeling to realize you're not important anymore for yourself only for others but without you they are going to be fine.

"The hell." I shouted, kicking the dust. The feeling is crawling and creeping me out. It's an unreasonable thing to think of!

"What just happen?" I heard a voice behind me. I turn and it was Jungkook sitting on the bench behind me. "one day a harsh person then another day a fun person and today you're a what person?" (A/N if anyone don't undersand this Jungkook meant that the first time they met she was harsh then the second time she was a fun person and now another different personality is shown of her.)

"It's none of your business." I said rolling my eyes.

Sir, you are kind of annoying me right now!

"You got into my business last time so why shouldn't I do the same?" He said leaning back on the chair. "I've grown up my whole life never once heard anyone tell me to never help."

I signed and turn to him, "Look Jungkook I know you want to help but this is a problem that I don't even understand, okay? Maybe it's not even a problem." I said shrugging.

"Who knows? You might not understand it but I might have been through it before so just relied on me okay." Jungkook said. "It's simple you help me, I help you. It was weird that you help me and it shouldn't be any different if I help you with the problem you have there."

I signed again before saying, "If it is as simple as you said my life will be so much better."

He then turn his body direction to me with one side of his shoulder leaning on the bench and he looked at me straight in the eyes. "C'mon cheer up!" He said. "Don't think about harsh thing and have high self-esteem, arraseo?"

"You ain't my mama." I replied to him immediately.

He pinched my cheek and say, "that's why I am your friend, pabo. Besides your parent you have me to support and always be on your side."

I gave him a sarcastic face, "Unfortunately, I am sorry to say being a friend to me isn't enough to let me tell you all my information or whatever my thought is, sir!"

He didn't give up and continue, "I didn't finish my sentence. I might just be a friend to you now but you know having a handsome friend like me, you might change your though about me one day." He said wiggling his brow.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes then walked away. I know he would never stop until he win me.

How could he understand it when I'm the one who is through the trouble right now? He's just so frustrating to be with.

But he does cheer me up a lot.

No, he doesn't.

-

-

-

-

-

-

There seems to be another voice saying, 'He's right. Relied on him. Do it, do it, do it.'

A/N

Hey! so this the third chapter. hope you enjoy it.

This is when she will start realizing something that didn't actually happen. If that really make sense. But is Jungkook reliable? Should she trust him?

after so long i upload cuz i thought no one would read. if u guys are still there pls hype this up and comment too<3