Our fan?

Side Character II JJK

Today me, Yoona and bangtan are going to watch Suga and Hoseok play basketball representing our school. I mean they're practicing all the time and they rarely have time to spend with the other members of BTS. So I know they're going to win! I mean I have high confident for them.

Over the week I realized that I'm getting closer to BTS and it's weird how things just change in a blink of an eye I mean I've study here since my 8th grade and they was always there and in a second just like that I got to hang out with them. It's like the moment I know Jungkook *bam*! just like that I've gotten close to them.

I arrived at the basketball audience filled with crowds of people. I looked around and saw Yoona and the rest of Bangtan. Yoona waved making a sign for me to come and sit with them. I was going to sit next to Yoona but our Weirdo V already took my place I mean something's up with this two!

Whatever, there's only a seat left next to Jungkook so I awkwardly sit there. There's like 10mins more until it started so I decided to just listen to some music on my phone.I pulled out my phone and earphone to plug. I open up my phone and there's so many BTS song I download just to cheer me up when I'm bored.

"Hyah! You got a lot of songs." Jungkook said and I didn't reply. "Isn't that our song?" Jungkook said trying to grab my phone.

"Ani ani ani..." I pulled my phone away but he continues to try to catch it. He then got really close to me like inches away! I gulped and looked up to him but he was just smiling like he didn't understand the situation we're in right now.

"hmm...*cough*hmm.." Jin and Rapmon pretended to cough looking at us. Jungkook then pulled himself away to sit normally.

'Ladies and gentlemen please be seated, we're going to started the game now.' A voice announced.

"Look you wasted my time. Now I didn't get to listen to my music." I said in disappointment.

"What are you now a cute person?" He teased and laughed.

I wasn't even pouting, I was just showing a disappoint face. I wasn't trying to act cute. "Whatever!" I rolled my eyes.

I saw Yoongi and Hoseok walking out and gave us a smiled. Yoona was doing the 'Hwaiting' sign and Yoongi returned it.

So the game continues and I continue cheering and fangirling whenever our school's group gets the point. About a lot of minute later the game ended and we won.

Everyone stood up and cheer for the winning team.

"You're BTS's fan right?" Jungkook asked. "Just tell me, I'll never tell anyone I promise." He raised his pinky finger.

"It's not the right time to ask this." I replied.

"Why not? You like us don't you? Whose your bias? Is it me or Jin hyung or Rapmon Hyung or Yoongi---"

"Stop annoying me!" I ended raising my voice a little at him.

I just walked away rolling my eyes and taking my bag to the girls bathroom leaving him standing there. Getting a little rude here aren't we?

I was so annoyed, Okay?

-Girl's bathroom-

'Ne appa I'm at the basketball court.' I heard someone's talking on a phone. I took a glance at the mirror. It was a familiar voice. I quickly turned to see the face clearly.

"Unnie?"

A/N 

So this is the fourth chapter hope you enjoy! This is a little short and i promise the next chapter will be longer.

When she get annoyed by Jungkook what will happen next? Why is her sister in the basketball court's bathroom?