The black beanie guy

Side Character II JJK

Lizzie POV

"Kamsahabnida." I said bowing a little grabbing the tray of food. I sat in the empty table because it was all that left in the cafeteria.

I mostly sit with Min Yoona-my best friend- but today she's absent with her beloved brother, Min Yoongi to look after their mom who is sick right now. She would talk about Bts which annoyed me a lot but now that she's absent I just felt lonely. I do like BTS's music and one of the reasons is that Yoongi's in it but the rest of the member don't know I existed. Yoongi probably wouldn't know me too if I wasn't his sister's bestie.

I was sitting there while everybody are talking and enjoying their food. I also notice that there's a guy sitting in another corner of the table not so far away from me wearing a black beanie so I didn't really see his face but I bet he's handsome. Well, he's actually a bit far, whatever! He was being quiet the whole time eating his food but I wouldn't bother starting a conversation, I guess he didn't even notice me.

I don't really like to hang out with the cool girls because all they talked about is going out on a date and buying new brand stuffs I mean it's not that I'm against dating but c'mon it should be special so you talk about it once in a while not all the time.

Just in time I talked about 'cool girls' here's an example. The girl that's walking in front of me right now wearing high heels, short skirt, fake nails with full face of makeup and fake eyelashes and whatever more...you named it. Again, I'm not against makeup that much but it's too much. Dirty clothes you got there!

Well, whatever the girl is doing right now is kinda creepy... she's leaning into the black cap guy.

"Hey Pretty boy, what are you up to?" She said.

Okay! This is not gonna be good I shouldn't watch this. I going to go now, bye everybody!

"What's your problem?" he said really quietly looking down in that direction. Well, I was shock at his response. No one was there to reject her before! I'm your fan whoever you are!

I guess I wasn't the only one shock here cause everyone in this cafeteria was too including her. She made a disgust face and leaned in and lifted his food causing it to spill all over his uniform.

"Surprise here mister! I was trying to play with ya! And you took it so seriously." she said rolling her eyes. "A face like you doesn't deserve me."

"Well, I guess I wasn't born in a game for you to be played with." He said.

"Yes you are. You're just one of those guys out there that will regret rejecting me." She said.

"No he won't." I said under my breath and unexpectedly she heard it and turned to my direction.

"What did you just say?" She shouted to me like no one ever talked back to her before. "How dare you?" She said, raising her glass of water about to splash it on me.

I guess this is an unlucky day! Help me!!

"Ani ani." I said raising my index finger waving a no sign to her. "not too soon honey." I slowly push the glass of water down.

"Water won't really last so you better make a good decision to drink that." I pointed at the glass of water on the table. "Cause I don't wanna see your family begging in front of my house for some water you've wasted."

No no no.... too harsh!!

At this point all eyes was on us. She gets extremely furious and started screaming because of embarrassment on how I talked about her family, "Stop staring at me." She pointed to all the students in the cafeteria. I just walked out and everybody turn their attention back to their own things.

***

"That's not the Lizzie I know." Yoona said. She was surprise that I stand up and fight back to that girl.

"I don't know I just felt like it." I said, shrugging.

"Okay! So tell me more about it." Yoona said.

"So yeah after she heard what I said she was about to splash the water on me but I stopped her by saying harsh thing and I was just stupid to do that. Then she started screaming cause of this. I didn't get to see his face but he was wearing a black beanie." 

"Okay okay rest a bit it's my turn to talk. First of all, you were cool." She said. "Second of all, Didn't you say he was wearing a black beanie sitting alone?" I nodded.

"Is he by any chance, Jeon Jungkook?".....

A/N okay so this is the first chapter! again please excuse any mistake.

But is it really Jungkook?

I'm actually really lame but please support this a lot.