On The Way

The Haunted House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The atmosphere became quite when Sana, Irene and Tzuyu shouted "You!" To Momo. The girl just looked at them blankly while her hands is in her pocket.

"You know each other?" Taeyeon asked them. Momo shakes her head as an answer. But different from Sana, she burst out.

"She's the one who bumped unto me!" Sana shouted as Mina tries to calm her down.

"I think she was the one who just died in the cafeteria?" Tzuyu said that made them laughed. Momo was looking at Tzuyu in a weird way thinking why this girl already thinks that Momo died. When she was alive and healthy standing in front of her.

"Y-your hilarious!" Seulgi laugh as she smacks Tzuyu from behind. 

"B-but that was the truth.." Irene said as Seulgi shutted . 

"Stop it, the train was here." Tiffany says as they heard a train sound coming from the other place. 

--

As they board on the train. They seated on whatever chair they want. As usual, Taeyeon and Tiffany was seating together, while Momo and Seulgi was on their front. Chorong and Bomi then Sana and Mina. In the two way row. Irene and Tzuyu was seating their and not getting tired to their topic about Momo.

Seulgi was busy on opening their snacks and Momo was blankly looking at Seulgi while holding a scissors on her hands. 

"Seulgi, do you know where we going?" Tiffany asked, when Seulgi successfully opened the snack, She frowned when she saw a scissors on Momo's hand.

"You have a scissors!" Seulgi said, didn't even hear Tiffany's question.

"You didn't even ask." Momo replied, and hide her scissors. 

Tiffany exclaimed, "I bet you're too focused there." 

Seulgi immediately bowed at Tiffany and apologized. "I'm sorry, Uhm.. My Auntie said that we will have a house that we can stay for our trip. But I don't exactly know where the place is." 

"Then how will we go there?" Taeyeon asked this time.

"Auntie will fetch us in the subway there soon." Seulgi replied with a smile. Taeyeon nodded her head as she understand.

Seulgi open wide her snack and share it with her friends. Except Momo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter