Trouble

The Haunted House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon, Tzuyu and Momo were on their way on the Train direction. They've got an emergency flashlight just in case in the dark reach them.

"It's really creepy here.." Taeyeon said as she make a turn to look around the forest. 

"Yeah.." Tzuyu agreed. 

"I'm glad that no one is coward here.." She added causing Taeyeon to laugh.

"That's why I pick the two of you." Taeyeon stated as she saw Momo tiptoeing on the back. 

"What's wrong Momo?" Taeyeon asked, Momo glance at her and then Tzuyu.

"Aren't you noticing something weird?" Momo asked. Taeyeon and Tzuyu exchange looks.

"What's that?" 

"We've been walking for long and I think we're just walking in a circle.." Momo said. 

As they realise what kind of situation they are in, Taeyeon watches her back and then front. 

"You're right." Tzuyu says, 

Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows, "I really don't remember this path.." 

"Seriously?" The two looked at Taeyeon with a worried look.

Momo cough, "You're not saying that we're lost are we?" 

Taeyeon bitterly laugh, "I'm afraid yes, but.. it's weird.." 

"Certainly, As far as I remember the path we take last time was full of branches.." Tzuyu said.

"And this path suspiciously clear.." Taeyeon added, Momo begins to look around as she made her way down to the slope area.

"Oh.. it's a cliff." Momo said, Taeyeon and Tzuyu followed where Momo is. They look below and Momo began to massage her temple.

"You okay?" Taeyeon ask as she noticed it.

"Yeah yeah. I'm just afraid of high places." Momo replied as she take a step away from the cliff area.

"We have get out of this place before dark." Tzuyu said, as the two agreed. They began to walk around, 

--

After 15 minutes of strolling around, Taeyeon starts to wonder.

"Don't you think this events that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter