The Beginning [PART I]

The Haunted House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vacation was coming in Forge Women University, All students was planning to take a vacation trip with their friends.

Meanwhile, A girl named Momo can't decide if she will take a vacation or not. She was just looking blankly on the other students who was happily chatting with each other. She's thinking, Even if she wants a vacation trip, whom will she go with? Fast talk? She have no friends, not because she doesn't want to be friends with them. But she's shy and afraid of strangers. She's not the type of a person that who will approach first or will open a topic first. Many says that she was a mysterious girls.
Momo have so many painful past. First, her parents died on the car accident, only her and her sister was the only one who survive. After then, she became timid and afraid. Everytime she remembers it, she can't help but to cry. But she's thankful that her sister, Hana was there for her.

The bell rang, so she decided to go to the cafeteria because she's hungry. Momo leaves the room when she bumped into someone-

"Hey watch out!" The girl said as she pushes Momo causing her drop on the floor. Momo didn't even say anything and just look at the girl who push her. She stands up and brushes her back shirt.

"I'm sorry." Momo says coldly as she stares at the girl. The girl was just looking weirdly at Momo and went off. All students were looking at them and some whispering something bad to Momo but she pretends that she did not hear it. Momo went to the cafeteria and luckily. Not many students were there.

She takes a seat in the corner that it doesn't have students around it, she left her bag there and quickly grabs a food in the counter. She went back to her table and starts eating her beloved jokbal.

--

Meanwhile,
Sana having a bad day because first, her Girlfriend recently broke up with her and second, some weird student bumped into her earlier. And now she's thinking what kind of trouble will come next.
Sana let out a sigh and bumped her forehead in the table.

"What happen to you?" Mina asked her friend, looking weirdly today.

"Nahh.. she broke up with me." Sana replied, like her soul has left her body.

"Tch. There's so many girls around there Sana. Not just her." Mina says as she laugh.

Sana looks up to Mina and give a smug smile.

"Ur right."

"And I think. 1 hour from now you will move on right?" Mina says, agreeing to herself.

"You really know me aren't you?" Sana laugh and gives a light punch to Mina.

"Of course!" Mina answered and she quickly reach her phone in the pocket when she receives a text message.

"Who is it?" Sana asked,

"It's seulgi. She wants to have a vacation trip." Mina says, Sana nods her head and looks up in the ceiling.

Sana asked, "And where?"

"Still don't know. She says that let's invite someone. The more the merrier." Mina said, she grabs her bag and they went out of the room to meet seulgi.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter