The Shadow

The Haunted House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo and the others is still staring at the endless stairs. They don't know what to do about it. They've found the key and opened this suspicious door.

"So.. are we goin' in?" Mina asked. Momo shrugs and stared at the pit of darkness in the end.

"We don't know what's up there." Momo stated pointing out the pit of darkness area.

"This house was like have a basement that have a basement again." Tzuyu said as she take a step forward. She was testing if the wooden stairs is strong enough to carry them.

"This wooden stairs has a mold." Momo says as she bend her knees and stared at the stair in front of her.

"I want to get in because of curiousity." Mina said. Sana, who is the one that get scared the most, quickly wrap her hands around Mina's arm. 

"I'm scared." Sana says,

"Then stay here." Mina blunty replied. Sana pouted as she looks at Tzuyu in the corner of her eyes. 

"Let's go in." Momo stated. Sana abruptly shakes her head and took a step backward.

"Hm?" Mina stared at her,

"You don't want to go in?" Mina asked as Sana replied with a nod. 

"Okay." Mina leave her behind and walk forward. Sana can't believe that her friend actually left her for that scary place.

"W-wait!" Sana walks forward and followed them not knowing Tzuyu was behind her. 

Sana slowly takes a step every stairs because she can't see anything at all. 

"This is dangerous." Sana said and stopped. Tzuyu sighs as she waited for Sana to get started again.

As for Mina and Momo who is calmly taking a step forward with a flashlight on their hands. In their calculatio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter