Her point of view

Trails

Jez saw him banging on the window of the hostel she was passing by.  She felt her heart speed up and rolled her eyes at him.  She quickly walked away from him and muttered to herself.

"Damn...damn...damn.  why is he here in Finland all the places to go in the world, why here?"  

From the first time that she saw him on the Fell she thought it was a nightmare.  The one man that she could not stand most in the world was in her area, her home country, where she felt safe.  He came, she saw his face and ever since her mind has been chaos.

Sure she saw him several times in Korea when she went to go see Shinhwa, but then she would come home and not worry about him.  She got on Line and wanted to complain to the girls in her chat group, but she kept it to herself.  

She got home and called her dog over to put on the new leash that she just bought.  Her dog Dameon decided it was time to take Jez for a walk.  Her big beautiful fur baby drug her to the door and directly to the foot trails on the nearest Fell.  Thank god it was not the one that she ran into him on.  She avoided that one since that day.  She began to relax as she walked on further with her dog.  

She started to get lost in her thoughts, until she heard someone call out to her.

"Hey Jezebel.  witch of the Fells!"  she turned to look and saw him standing there with a megaphone calling out to her.  When he saw that she was looking at him, his face crinkled as he smiled big and he waved at her.  She groaned and kept walking.

He caught up to her and walked beside her silently for a minute.  He finally stepped in front of her with his hand out, "Hello, I am Kim Dongwan."

She looked at his hand, "And...that is supposed to mean something.?"  she knew she was being rude but she wanted to get away.

He just smiled bigger, "I am a guest in your country, I was hoping that you could show me around."  he knelt to pet her dog that started to lap up his face.

She frowned as her dog even betrayed her and started to make friends with this man that she wanted to do nothing with.

"What is it that you want me to do?" she finally asked trying to sound as bored as possible.

He looked up at her the sun refecting in his eyes, "First of all, let's meet for breakfast in the morning."

She sighed, "Fine...but I insist on paying for my own, where do you want to meet?"

He stood up smiling again, "We can meet at the hostel that I am staying at, they make great food."

She rolled her eyes, "Yes, I know this is my hometown you know."

He chuckled and held out his hand again which she reluctantly took and shook.

"Until tomorrow then." he said.  she just nodded her head and walked towards her home.  She could feel his eyes on her back for a few moments.

When she got home she took the leash off of Dameon, cooked her dog's dinner of chicken .  Grabbed a beer and sat in front of her computer.  She logged onto Line to her chat group.

"Guess who is in Finland."

"I hate him"

She put her head in her hands and sighed waiting for her groups responses.