Who is she?

Trails

Dongwan had walked his bike back to the hostel he was staying at and took a shower.  He took a quick shower, when he got out he studied his back in the mirror, he had several bruises from when he flipped over the handle bars on his bike, he cursed under his breath and wondered again about the woman that he saw on the Fell, the one that disappeared wtihout offering any other help other than helping him stand up.  He started to get angry, it was her dog after all that caused the accident, she should have had a better leash or better control over her beast.  He loves dogs so he didn't know why he was getting so angry at the poor animal when suddenly his tummy growled letting him know that he was big time hangry....not angry....

He quickly threw some clothes on and made his way to dining hall of the hostel.  It was busy and the smells coming from the kitchen made his mouth water.  He found a small table that was sitting along the window facing the quiet street outside.  He looked at the menu and ordered salmon soup and some fresh rye bread.  He sat waiting for his food and watched the other diners trying not to stare.  He had really wanted to go to Switzerland, but so far Finland seems interesting.  The waiter brought his food over, he sat and ate the food while thinking of why he needed to leave Korea for a while.  The pool party that Eric and Kaye had for their twins "graduation" from pre-school, made him face things.  All of the other members had someone.  Eric of course had Kaye and they were disgustingly in love, hell the rest were so mushy with their ladiies it made Dongwan want to vomit.  Hyesung had Celeste, Minwoo had Maggie, Jinnie had Charlotte, and Andy had his new wife.  Dongwan would always joke about being Solitary Shinhwa, but in truth he was very lonely.  He knew that he was picky, but there had to be someone out there for him. 

As he was finishing up his meal, he saw her.....

She was walking past the window, he started waving at her and when she didn't look, he started hitting the window to get his attention.   When she finally looked at him, she just rolled her eyes and kept walking.

The waiter saw this interaction and walked over laughing.  Dongwan looked at him questioningly.

"Who is she?   Do you know her?" he asked exitedly in his accented English. The waiter just looked at him as he picked up the empty dishes.

"Of course I know her, we all do. "he grinned, "That is Jezebel, the cold hearted Demon Witch of the Fells.....Don't tell me that she got your interest?"  The waiter started to walk away, "I wish you luck with that, my friend."  The waiter walked into the kitched and loud laughter could be heard ringing out from the swinging doors.

Dongwan looked back out at the street, she was gone...again, then he looked at the kitchen doors.

"Demon Witch?"  he whispered to himself.