#09

Slave

Morning welcome, Taeyeon opened both eyelids slowly. The sunlight that penetrated through the white curtains of the room was able to make her eyes close again because of the light that was too bright. The girl muttered uncertainly and rose from her sleeping position.

 

She stretched her whole body that felt sore. The girl bowed her head with a sigh.

 

The girl missed her mother, Yuri, and Yoona. She just remembered if she had not informed them all. But how else? Her cell phone is lost as if swallowed by the earth. Although she knew if it was certainly Tiffany's actions, but still she didn't dare to ask the woman who has a more horrible gaze than the eagle.

 

"How long will it keep me waiting?"

 

Taeyeon gasped. She turned her head to the sound source.

 

". Since when was she there?"

 

The girl cursed silently. Now Tiffany is sitting with her right foot which she raises onto her left leg. Her face was radiant, perhaps because she was with Taeyeon? her hair looked a bit messy, and a tank top that looked more than her proportionate body shape. Somehow Taeyeon found it hard to swallow her own saliva.

 

"Why see me like that? You fall in love with me?" Tiffany asked, while smirked.

 

Taeyeon jerked back and immediately looked away. Tiffany again and again Taeyeon stunned silently. The girl has not changed at all since they first met.

 

"Look, now you let me talk alone. Apparently you are quite brave too huh!?"

 

Taeyeon immediately got out of bed quickly and bowed.

 

"Sorry I didn't mean to. Forgive me." she said quietly.

 

Tiffany sighed, the woman stood close to Taeyeon.

 

"After ignoring me you are now intent on teasing me?" Tiffany whispered seductively right in front of Taeyeon's left ear, her hands moving to justify the torn Taeyeon shirt from just getting up.

 

Her face turned red, even defeating the red tomato. She believes she looks very embarrassing now. Nervously, Taeyeon takes a step back and tries to tidy her shirt.

 

"So-sorry, I didn't mean so"

 

"Take a bath"

 

Taeyeon nodded obediently and walked quickly out of the room to the bathroom and Tiffany who found Taeyeon already out of the room, immediately sat drooping on the bed.

 

"Tiffany, you crazy!" Exclaimed the woman while rubbed her face roughly.

 

"You must have made her feel uncomfortable" she continued to criticize herself."

 

The woman sighed and then a few seconds later she covered her red face. The newly awakened Taeyeon figure was pictured in her head, her smooth white skin and the blue bra strap that seemed to be decorating on her shoulder ... Tiffany instantly cleared several times trying to get rid of her wild start in the morning.