#010

Slave

Taeyeon was still silent behind the bathroom door. Her thoughts about Tiffany's hand that touched her shoulder had continued to circle in her head.

 

"Besides having magic, does she also have an electric voltage in her hand?" Taeyeon murmured innocently as she touched her shoulder.

 

She shook her head and opened her shirt one by one to get ready for a shower.

 

"The bathroom is bigger than my room at home" Taeyeon murmured in awe.

 

The bathroom was indeed very spacious and luxurious. Even the walls and floors were sparkling. There are fabulous shower and bath-tubes. On the wall was also attached a TV XX-inch size that for her a little unreasonable placed in a bathroom.

 

The bathroom was a place to shower, not to watch television instead ?. Yahh, Taeyeon admits that she is quite old-fashioned and middle-looking.

 

She began to wash herself under the shower using warm water. At least she was not so stuttering with all the luxury facilities because Yuri and Yoona also have them in their homes. Well although the level remains different from Tiffany Hwang.

 

After finishing her whole body, Taeyeon picks up one of the towels and immediately wraps her body. The girl was humming to find her shirt somewhere, she kept looking right and left to find her shirt until she realized if she didn't bring anything to the bathroom from the beginning.

 

"!" Taeyeon grouses.

 

She panicked and chewed the tip of her thumb, thinking what to do now. Does she have to get out of the bathroom with her condition like this? Her body was only covered with a piece of cloth. What if the servants see it? And what if Tiffany see it?

 

"No other choice" Taeyeon muttered to confirm her choice. Well, there's no point in it griping there.

 

The little girl took another towel and donned it on her body so that her back and shoulders were covered. She opened the bathroom door slowly. There was no one as far as the eye could see, and she finally got out of there.

 

Taeyeon walked quickly to her room, her heart pumping faster when she wanted to pass Tiffany's room. She just hopes Tiffany is not in her room or she doesn't come out of her room now like in dramas to create a thrilling romance scene for the audience.

 

But yahh .. not a Kim Taeyeon if the girl doesn't experience at least one unlucky incident in each day.

 

Just as she wanted to pass Tiffany's room, the door of the room opened and the woman of the room owner came out. And Taeyeon immediately convinced if she had a heart attack right then and there.

 

The woman was wearing a pink dress, carrying her purse written 'gucci'. The woman's brunette hair was neatly arranged, in contrast to her in Taeyeon's room.

 

Taeyeon swallowed hard when Tiffany was still with her flat face gazing intently after seeing it from top to bottom then up again.

 

"Do you want to be punished?"

 

  • to be continued -