#015

Slave

# continued #014 #

 

Tiffany was still staring at the girl. She could see the girl's face reflecting resentment and despair.

 

"I have no idea. What if I want you to be by my side means I love you? If so, then I love you very much. I want you to stay with me no matter what happens "the woman said.

 

Taeyeon returned her gaze. Her heart ached with Tiffany's slightly unnatural confession of love. The girl smiled bitterly.

 

"We don't even know each other" says Taeyeon. The girl held her breath, like someone wanted to rage out of her. Besides she couldn't believe with Tiffany's confession just now. Love? She loves her? Don't be silly, Taeyeon believes there is a hidden intention that the woman planned.

 

Tiffany shook her head, Taeyeon can count 3 times a shake from the woman.

 

Tiffany just wanted to open to pursue Taeyeon's statement, when a man has been bending 90 degrees at her with a sweat that has flooded his face.

 

"Forgive me sir, there was a thing. Forgive me, I'm 3 minutes from the time you ordered "he said as he tried to catch his breath.

 

Tiffany looks annoyed that her moment with her girl is distracted, while Taeyeon just takes her eyes to pair of her legs. She was a little curious about what Tiffany would say.

 

Tiffany stood up from her seat. "As I said, take all these things and go to my house"

 

"Yes Ms. Hwang!"

 

After that, the man who clearly is subordinate to Tiffany was immediately swiftly took all their groceries and hurried away.

 

"Are you hungry?" Tiffany asked.

 

"I'm just a little thirsty" answered the girl

 

"What do you want to drink?"

 

"Whatever"

 

"No answer 'is up'"

 

Taeyeon raised her head to stare at Tiffany. The girl hesitantly gave her a look of protest.

 

"It's a rule, don't be broken"

 

Taeyeon features her lips, the rules that Tiffany explained yesterday again ringing in her head.

 

"So what do you want to drink?"

 

The girl looked around her, she hoped someone would sell drinks around them. She didn't want to find a place selling minuamn far, she just wanted to go home and go to her room to be detached from the view of Tiffany.

 

Her gaze was glued to a booth of ice cream with a sign saying 'Baskin Robbins' on it.

 

"That! I want it! "Taeyeon grumbles suddenly, excited as an elementary school kid.

 

She even tugged at the sleeves of Tiffany's shirt without realizing. Tiffany staring at her with a puzzled look. Without waiting for Tiffany again, the girl immediately ran toward the ice cream booth.

 

Tiffany gawked. Then a second later she smiled. Found for the first time since they met yesterday, the girl smiled broadly and touched a part of her body. Whereas Tiffany had tried hard to make Taeyeon smile, but all her efforts failed. Even the girl gets awkward and even looks uncomfortable with her.

 

And today Tiffany has decided to spend a small portion of her money to provide 24-hour 'Baskin Robbins' at his home. In the hope that she would always smile like that.

 

God, who would have thought that was so conservative.