Love doesn't need reason

Can't Help Falling in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He asked me your phone number. Should i give him or not?" 

Jieun suddenly called me when i was working and i tried to hold myself. So he was serious. But i wasn't sure yet. This is too sudden. He came to my life like sudden rain poured on me and i wasn't prepared for it. My certain feeling was shocked. I kept pinching myself last night to make sure everything was real. And i believed my eyes that he was really there, confessed that he has feeling for me. 

I was silent for a few moments.

"Taeyeon, are you still there?" Jieun couldn't wait any longer. 

"You knew me. And right now i really don't know what to do.." i frustately said. 

"All right then" Jieun hung up the call.

I wasn't sure if she gave him my number or not at first, but later on night, unknown number showed up on my phone screen.

I slided the green side, "hello?" I absolute didn't know who's called me. 

"Is this Kim Taeyeon?" I heard familiar voice from other line. 

Oh . 's getting real right here. 

I was about freaking out, like 'HOW THE HELL G-DRAGON CALLS ME ON THE NIGHT!?' Then i remembered Jieun. My heart jumped and raced in very fast speed. 

I gulped down, "yes. Who's this?" I pretend like i didn't know it was him. Of course who doesn't know that it was his voice. 

"Hey. This is me, Jiyong.." he said. even on the call he sounded so good. Damn

He didn't say G-Dragon or GD but Jiyong. Oh my God!

"Oh, h-hi. How are you?" I greeted him politely. We aren't close and even are stranger, so i wouldn't forget how i should talk to him. 

"Kind of good. How about you?" He asked me back. He has that swag yet gentle and soft tone. Women are crazy for him because of that.

"Me too. G-Dragon ssi, i want to say thank you for the dinner...because i didn't have chance to say that.. i'm sorry" i said. 

The silent between our conversation was killing me. I kept hearing his breath and it felt like i breathed right near my ear. It was ticklish and.......... what the hell i just thought?!

"It's fine. I'm really glad that you came to my home. Believe it or not, but i couldn't even breathe last night..." he said. 

"Were you sick, G-Dragon ssi?" I didn't know why was i worried about him.  But the fool of of couldn't read his hidden message. 

"I wasn't" i heard him chuckled. "It's because of you" he continued. 

"Me?"

Oh . I know where is it going..

"Your presence made me couldn't breathe, Taeyeon ssi. It's because i really like you. You make me crazy" he confessed, sounded cheerful. 

Godnesss. He added 'really' this time. But i let out little laugh as respond. So he did.

"Nice joke, GD ssi" i told him. I smiled before i realized. 

"It wasn't a joke. I told you, Taeyeon ssi. I sincerely like you. And you know what is a man who likes you expecting.." he was really straight forward. And he got me. Damn, he got me. 

"What do you want me to do, GD ssi?" I challenged him. Damn, was that really me? I never expected that i got that kind of side too. I never got asked by a man before to go out. This is really really first time. That's why i acted maybe a little too much.

"What about have another dinner with me? This time is only me and you Kim Taeyeon ssi..."

There is something about him. He talked informally and then ended the words formally. It was refreshing. I bit my lips out of excited before i realizing it. 

Am i too easy? Should i easily accept his invitation? Woops, but sorry. It's not like i like him already. I was just not sure about him. C'mon, it's G-Dragon. It's so risky to be his woman. I'm not ready to exposed and being hated by thousands women in Korea. I need to sure if i'm ready to open my heart to someone else, to see if he is worth to sacrificing myself for him.

Before i answer him, i heard the door slapped and Jieun appeared out of nowhere. Because i was shocked, i hung up the call immediately. 

"You surprised me. Yah, why did you appear like ghost?!" I yelled at her. 

Jieun put her handbag on the couch and threw herself on it. 

She turned her face on me, "why are you acting like i caught you doing something wrong?" 

I didn't answer her. 

"Was that him?" So she knew.

"I thought you didn't give him my number"

"If you don't like him, then tell him straightforwardly. He won't force you anyway" 

"He asked me to have dinner with him. What should i do?" I whined while pointing out my phone. 

"It's all on you. You can reject him if you don't want" Jieun then got up and headed to the door. 

"It's not like i want to reject him.." i said in little voice.

"Then just go. Go with him. I know who is he. He is a nice man. But i don't want to change your opinion, but what's wrong with give it a try? If you don't like him later, then don't continue. If you find yourself liking him, then date with him. Don't make everything that actually an easy thing seem complicated, Tae.." Jieun sighed and opened the door. Her words shut me up. 

Then she stopped and turned around, "Yah, dress up nicely!" She yelled. "So embarrassing.." then she disappeared

I was shocked in disbelief. I knew that i'm not really mind about what i wear, but!

"Of course all men are same~" she sang cheerfully, appearing from the side of the door. Geez. 

My mind was busy thinking about thim. Should i give him a call? Then what was my choice? Should i give it a try? Damn, i was going to call G-Dragon. Unbelieveable!

It took him only three seconds to answer my call. Like he has been waiting for it. 

"G-Dragon ssi?" I was the first one who talked. My heart gone crazy. 

"I'm here. Glad you call me again" he said. 

"Uh, i'm sorry that i ended the call suddenly like that" i apologized. 

"It's okay. Maybe you need some time to think" he sounded so soft. Uuugh. 

I took a deep breath to make final decision. Let's end my single life even though i didn't see if it's going to work. At least i should try how it feels going to a date once in my life. 

"After thinking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter