I'm interested in you

Can't Help Falling in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, people, this is the most amazing plotline in my life and i want to thank God for giving me such incredible gift that completely changed my whole life. 

Okay, but first let me introduce myself. My name is Kim Taeyeon and i'm 29 years old in korean. I'm just an ordinary person. Like, really really ordinary. Nothing special with existence,  i'm not smart, i'm not that pretty, i wasn't born as spoiled princess from rich family, and yes, i lack of confidence. I'm more unnoticed person who doesn't like get into the spotlight. I'm shy and believe it or not, i once locked myself in my room for one week. I wasn't like i was depressed or anything, but having me time. To be honest, I'm not really into people. It's between two. They're brats or they're snakes. I'd rather playing games on my phone than hanging out with people. Games and phone will never betray you.

Like i said, if color describes my life, it's definitely grey. Not dark, not bright, but in the middle, just plain. Every morning i wake up, i pray to the God, hoping that maybe i'll win lottery that day, maybe get           promote at work, or even greater, i meet someone who's rich and is madly in love with me. Or marrying someone like who's really old, doesn't have kids, waiting for him to die and then once he does, take all of his money. Yeah, that mindset definitely explains why am i single until this moment.   

'My life ' , 'i hate my life' , 'why am i breathe? Why am i even exist?'                                           

Are those you expecting me to be? Haha. Uh, oh. That's no no. Well, i really love myself. Even though nothing special in my life and existence and i lack of confidence, but i have enough amount of love for myself. 

'Live your life like you will die tomorrow'

I was like, 'really?!'. No matter how hard i work today, even harder than some people, but what i receive never pays back what i've given. Life is already decided. My advice is just live. Just live the life you've given. Thank God for letting you breathe for another one day and don't complain about it. Even your color is black or white or grey, don't mind it. Make yourself happy and everything's gonna okay. Don't mind others, just love yourself. 

'When you feel like there's no way out, love is the only way'

To be honest, i know nothing about love. Like i've never been in relationship before. How do people call it again? Ah, yes, 못해 솔로. Mothae solo. Or forever single. I don't know why. Even i once question about my normality. I never interested in having relationship with somebody. Like things called love, dates, boys buried doooooooown in my heart. I once had crush on two boys but that was it. And boys never came after me and yup i knew that i'm not an attractive girl. But I like how the way i am. No matter how i think about it, i'm just not interested in love. I'm just fine without love. Wait, no. I'm already in love with myself. 

And then my cousin, Jieun just had to disturb my date with myself one night with forcefully took me to a concert. And guess who's concert? Yes, G-Dragon. Most of Bigbang's fans must know who Jieun is. She is Bigbang's main stylist. Think how embarrased she is whenever she hang out with styled freak like me. 

But today, watching G-Dragon's concert is not the purpose why she dragged me here but to introduce me with a guy. I guess his name is Wonhae..? no, Hyesung? i think Wonbin? hell no. My bad. I have bad memory. I agreed to come not because i want to change and meet somebody, but IT'S FREE TICKET! Who else got this chance to watch G-Dragon's concert for free? Even though i'm not a fan of G-Dragon or Bigbang, but i absolutely can tell their songs from their debut days until today. They're not just boy band, but artists that public in general respect them. From elder to youngster, men to women, all of them like Bigbang. And i dig to his current songs. Yes, they are masterpiece. 

*

"His name is Jung Haewon. He is one of staff manager here. You are so lucky to have me" Jieun explained about guy i will meet. 

We were walking in corridor and it was so crowd here. Staffs passed by and i realized not just me that could be here through connection. A lot of people wanted to meet with GD in person. They had to pay a lot amount of money but me, hehe. This is the first time i'm glad that i have Jieun. 

She absolutely one of most important people in this project. When we walked, staffs would greet her. We had been walked for a few minutes until we stopped at one moment. A lot of people surrounded us so i was late to realize that G-Dragon was here. The concert had ended and that was why people started to coming in. 

Believe it or not, this is my first time meeting with celebrity this close. Like really clooooose. Jieun stepped  closer to G-Dragon and i looked like a lost child who lost her mom. Should i walk there too? Wouldnt it be awkward? I didn't know what to do. God, help me! 

"Taeyeon ah, come here" Jieun called me. G freakin Dragon was right beside her. 

I quietly walked and stood beside her and tried to not stare at him. Because who can resist to not look at G-Dragon?! He absolutely got that aura in him. His aura felt even stronger here and i would say that he is a lot more handsome in person. Damn, GD. 

"Let's take photo! C'mon. Everyone come here! Let's take photo before go to dinner" one of staff yelled. 

In instant, people came to us. Jieun talked with GD and someone else. Even the way he talked is so charming, like the hell?! Wait, why am i so freaking out? 

Staffs, producers, dancers, us became together and other staff took our picture. It felt strange because i wasn't part of them but it looked like i was. Having people around me is so uncomfortable for hommie person like me. If i wasn't here, maybe you could find me somewhere in my room watching drama or playing games. Yes, this is a little bit too much for me. 

"Where are we going now?" I nudged Jieun softly. 

"Oh, yes..." Jieun looked around for few moments and she suddenly waved her hand to other ways. 

I followed her gaze and my eyes met with a man that i believed to be that... what's his name again? Ugh. Before i realize, Jieun already took my hand and dragged me to approach that guy. 

"Yah where have you been? I was looking for you" Jieun casually patted that guy's arms and they seemed close. While me, I just stood beside awkwardly. 

That guy chuckled and they talked more. Since i didn't know what to do, i turned my head to scan everything around me and the first thing i found is him. G-Dragon. I mean, what the hell, GD was staring at me?!!! Our eyes met and i couldn't just look away but stared at him. We exchanged gaze for a while until Jieun slapped my arms. 

"Aww! That's hurt!" I frowned holding my arms. 

Jieun forced a smile, "Where are you looking at? Oh, Haewon ah, this is Taeyeon" she introduced me to they guy. And finally i remembered his name. 

He bowed a little bit, "Hello, my name is Jung Haewon. Nice to meet you" and then he smiled. And sure he's a cute guy. 

I bowed too, "Hello, i'm Kim Taeyeon. Nice to meet you too" i smiled back at him. Inside i screamed 'this is so awkward Jieun do something!'

"Then let's move from here. Let's go have dinner and you two can know about each other" Jieun held my back and pushed me to walk. 

Yeah, let's think about what are we gonna talk about later. Let's just eat. 

***

But this is not like what i imagined. Like what?! This is not just dinner with Jieun and Wonhae? Hae?... ah whatever his name is, but the entire staffs! Seriously?!

We came to korean beef restaurant and seemed like it had booked for only us. I sat one spot before the edge, Jieun sat beside me on the edge, while that guy - gosh, why can't i remember his name? - sat on the middle. At first, we wanted to sit where the staff sat, but Jieun couldn't since she's important so in the end we sat on the same table as GD. He sat across, a little bit to more right side. And was it just me or GD was looking at me? He has been staring at me like since when we arrived, but i acted like i didn't realize. Sometimes when i looked at his side, our eyes would meet and i looked away because i'm scared. 

"Taeyeon ssi, what is your current job?" Haewon asked. He's such gentleman for putting meat on my plate. 

"Me? I'm working in home shopping company as full time worker.." i proudly said. Yes, at least i have a job. 

"Oh really? Sounds good. How long have you been working there?" He didn't want to sound awkward but it showed. 

"Ummm... maybe... 7 years?" I tried to reminisce. 

"Wow. That's long"

"And how about you? How is it working as staff manager?" I asked. 

"Oh, actually i'm not staff manager.." 

I raised my eyebrows, what the hell Jieun?!!

"Oh, sorry"

"I'm actually producer.." he said. 

"Oh really? Then you produces songs, right?"

"Yes, i do"

"That's really cool. Then you must have recorded many songs. Bigbang? Blackpink? IKON? Winner?" I put hot grilled korean beef into my mouth. 

"No, i'm still rookie. I'm just helping for recording for now"

I chewed the heavenly tasted beef and it melted in my mouth. God, korean beef would never betray you evenmore when it's free. 

"Oh, then what's your job before this?" I put another beef into my mouth. Damn, my mind is into beef but i tried to not lose focus. 

"I'm going to graduate next year. Is part time job count?" He asked. 

I looked at him, "and then your age..."

"I'm 24" he smiled. 

Cough cough

I choked. The beef al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter