Baby good night

Can't Help Falling in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stared at him and started to feel the hotness of my body, my face increased. It wasn't just a peck, but he pushed his lips strong enough to taste what it felt like. Of course i didn't want to be a statue and showed how surprised i was, so i acted like nothing happened and drank my beer instead. I looked at the other way and gosh, why is it so hot here?!

"I'm sorry" he said. 

"What for? For kissing me suddenly?" I sarcastically guessed. 

"For making you surprised again.." he replied, his eyes never left mine. 

I waved my hands, "it's okay. Kiss is just a kiss" i said. 

"Then you got me wrong. I didn't kiss you without any mean behind it. You already knew that" 

"I knew it, i knew it. You hear that? I understand. But... don't you think you're too fast? It's only four days since we met yet you already asked me to be your girlfriend and we already even kissed!" I pissed. But actually, i'm not someone who voice out her opinion, and this time it was alcohol took over my mind and my body. I have zero tolerance to alcohol, that's why. 

He laughed. How dare he!

"Am i? I'm just doing what my heart told me to do" he replied. There he go again. G-Dragon, the woman's heart player. He is such good speaker. My heart!!

"You did that again" i didn't believe that i pointed out that. I said what i didn't want to say. Uh, oh. You're in trouble, Taeng. 

"What did i do?" 

I sighed and whined like a child, "why are you good at speaking? Make my heart go crazy" i said while holding my chest. 

I saw him laughing maybe realized my drunken state. But that was made him even interested in me. 

"Your heart go crazy when i do that?" He stared at me, and even bit his lower lip. God!

I jumped in my chair, "see! Can't you stop staring at me like that? It's killing me!"

He laughed again, "i never expected how it goes. But i like it more. You're cuter than i thought, Taeyeo ssi" he rested his chin on his hand. 

"To be honest, yes. I'm drunk right now. I can see my future that  i'll die in embarrassment once i sober up. So don't ever think to take advantage of me, G-Dragon ssi" 

"What's you take me for? I'm not someone like that"

I sighed in disbelief, "Heol! You just kissed this lips, G-Dragon ssi!" I said pointing at my lips. "This lips, this lips of mine has been never claimed by any guy for almost 20 years! My precious lips..." 

He saw me in amazement. Maybe feeling 2nd embarrassment.

I held on two side of my head, "ahh. I shouldn't have drank. I'm such an idiot" 

I looked at him, "i'm not an easy woman, GD ssi. It's just because... i wasn't prepared at all. I never planned on meeting someone who confessed to me. I never planned on dating a guy. I never planned to meet you, G-Dragon and date with you. You are not even included in my list. You are unexpected wind in my life.." i felt like my head started to hurt but my drunkness slowly decreased. I wasn't that drunk and was sober enough to realize what happened. 

"Do you think you're included in my list? You think i have list 'met an ordinary woman at my concert and fell in love with her'?" His words shut me up. I lost words already. 

"Life is not list. You can never expect what will happen to your life. Maybe you can plan what will you do for today, for tomorrow. But you can't avoid some occurrences. There are so many things happen that out of your expectation. You know what is it called? Destiny. Do you believe in destiny, Taeyeon ssi? I do. Who gave us destiny? God. No human can disturb His plan for us.." 

He leaned to the chair. I wondered if anyone can with an argument against him. I just realized how better person he is in real life. I never expected that G-Dragon would be this amazing and respectable. I mean as i learnt his personallity, it became harder for me to see his flaw. 

"I wish that this is just a dream so i can wake up in the morning, thinking how incredible dream it was. So i can back to the reality, back to be the ordinary Kim Taeyeon who's claimed as forever single, forever alone..." i said. 

I lift my hand toward him, "can you pinch me there? I have to make sure that this is real.." i told him. 

His serious face turned into amazed face when i told him that. But without any comment from him, he lift his hand.

"Hardly" i said.

And he pinched my hand as i told him, hardly. And i knew that it didn't matter. All of this were real. 

I laughed suddenly. God indeed gave me such really big event for me. My grey life changed a little bit. A color added this time. Making it not in the middle anymore, but more to colorful side since it has three color now. My life has reached its turning point. And it's by meeting him. Who slowly filled in me. 

I kept laughing. It wasn't loud laugh but i bowed down my head and laughed by myself. 

"You are the unexpected one here, Kim Taeyeon ssi. And i like you more and more because of it.."

*

Jiyong drove me back to my home. After spent three hours with him, i learnt that i actually like him. It wasn't one sided love anymore. My heart somehow couldn't help it but beat for him, that fast. It meant we like each other. And thinking of it, i was scared. Suddenly i became scared of everything that was waiting for me. As i completely came back to my sense, the excitement inside me decreased. 

But ah, GD GD GD... i wasn't sure if he deliberately played it or not, but when i saw it again, it was radio. Michael Jackson's Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough. As if it represented the situation between us this moment. 

 

You know, I was,

I was wondering, you know

If you could keep on,

Because the force,

It's got a lot of power,

And it make me feel like ah,

It make me feel like... oooh!

 

Lovely, is the feelin' now

Fever, temperature's risin' now

Power is the force the vow

That makes it happen

It asks no questions why 

So get closer  to my body now

Just love me 'til you don't know how

 

Keep on with the force, don't stop

Don't stop 'til you get enough

Keep on with the force, don't stop

Don't stop 'til you get enough

 

Until you get enough of what?!

"Taeyeon ssi, can i ask you something?" He asked. I turned to him and he was focused on the road. 

"What is it?"

He glanced at me, "How long it's been since last time you were in relationship?" He asked. 

What?! Did he intend to mock me or what? Of course i've never been in relationship before but i'm very happy because i'm dating with myself. Heuh!

"Umm... i think.. wait. Umm... sorry, i have bad memory. Wait, does had crush also counted?" I decided to be honest. I'm not shame of my image as forever single before. 

He laughed awkwardly. 

"Wait" i said to him.

"I'm not going anywhere"

"I had crush on two people when i was in highschool. I was madly in love with these two" suddenly it reminded me of my past. Sweet yet embarrassing. 

"Two?" He seemed in disbelief.

"Yeah, i mean, oh now i remember them clearly. What's his name again?..." i tried to recall.

"Taeyeon---"

"Ah! Kim Jae woon and Choi Seung chan! Now i remember! Let me tell you, Jaewoon is really handsome and boyfriend material, he literally got everything in him, total package, he's soo gentleman and that's why i fell for him. But another guy, Seung chan. He is far from good looking. He is really not. Now i think about him again, he is so ugly, like really really ugly. The thing i like about him is he's funny . He brought laughter to people around him. So whenever i felt sad, i would just hang out with him, and i would die in laughter just three seconds later" I told him at length. 

I realized that i told unecessary story of my forever single experience. I saw his awkward face. 

"Everyone might think that i'm calm girl as my name but this is me. Let's see if you can handle this side of me" i said cooly, but actually holding tightly to my pride. 

But he's indeed unexpected person i've ever met. His reaction, his words, his expression were hard to guess. 

He chuckled, "I'm glad.." he looked at me. "I'm glad that you already showed who you are in front of me. It means that you think the same way as me. I like this side of Taeyeon too" 

Again, his words shut me up and made something beated so hard right there. 

***

'Are you still awake? It's only thirty minutes since we met, but i miss you already'

That's the beginning of his endless messages. I found those odd and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter