unexpected package

my real life looking doll girlfriend

--two weeks later, when jaejoong got home from school, he was surprised to see a big box unblocking the door of his house, he thinks that someone left it, he read the shipping label of it founding it was really a delivery for him, he's  curious on the idea that if it was for him, he should have had sign for it, or somebody could have just carried it off.. but they hadnt, it was there.. he carried it, it was heavy but he managed to lift it, bringing it inside the house, he went to the kitchen and returned with a knife, carefully sliding the blade through the package tape, he cut along each edge and then across the top..

 

'what the heck is this?!....'

 

-he got nervous when he almost immidietly found a patch of smooth white skin, it was remarkably real looking, pearlescent looking and kind of peach pink beneath, but not a single blemish, mole or hair upon it, jaejoong was becoming more curious, he opened it revealing more skin, and a hair.. it was curled up tightly.. he gulped it looks like a human, he stared at it for a moment..

 

'oh ....!!!'

 

--he was startled when it started to move, tilted its head and unarched its back, it unwrapped its arms from around its knees and streched out its legs, rolling over onto its stomach and then placing both palms on the floor, it rise in a push up form, and then putting its left foot beneath it and its right, then its stood up, comming to attention, jaejoong jumped out on the sofa.. he was so shocked, he was just staring at that thing right infront of his eyes..

 

--she was tall, maybe five foot seven.. though her hair was covered with a plastic, he could see that it was golden brown, it matches her two dark carefully arched eyebrows and a set of long eyelashes, her face could best describe as cute with large ash brown eyes, a button nose and a thin pinkish lips, she had a kind of slender yet curvy body that was just not possible on a real woman, her was the size of apples just kind of floated there above a perfectly flat stomach, jaejoong was just stared at her heavenly body from head to toe.. she was a 'PERFECT doll'

 

 

--jaejoong becomes more surprise when it stated to speak with her gentle soothing voice

 

'you are MR.KIM JAEJOONG??! right?'

 

--she was looking at jaejoong, her eyes was very life- like

 

'uhh?? yea...'

 

'i am your normalus doll serial number 77896-ppn-003-x6n-f0201035 my software is up to date, the primary set up procedure requires approximately six hours during this period,i your doll will be unavailable for other activities,during this time period, it is advisable for you to make a few basic decision, what initial duties do you wish me to do?, what clothing if any do you wish me to wear?, what name would you like to call me?!'

 

--thats her last word, then the doll didnt move nor blink.. jaejoong was just sitting on the couch, speechless and jawdrop..