magical day

my real life looking doll girlfriend

--the alarm clock in jaejoong's room start ringing, he climbed out of bed and made his way through the discarded clothing on the floor of his bedroom to the bathroom.. his worn image look out of the mirror at him, he picked up his cordless razor and turned it on before remembering that it was saturday and he have no school for today, he stucked out his tounge at his reflection, he stepped inside the glass door stall and turned the shower on, letting the hot water flow in his gorgeous body, after that he brushed his teeth and grinned at the handsome man in the mirror, back in the bedroom, he slipped on cut off jeans and a v-neck shirt, then he walk through the bedroom door leaving his messy room, downstairs, through the living room and into the family room, he was living alone on that big house, his mother died when he was young while his father was busy working overseas together with his another family but he never forgets about jaejoong, he provided him anything he needs in aspects of money, car and all the material things he wished for, but one thing he cant give with his son is time which for jaejoong is more important, jaejoong is a hot gorgeous man who's living carefree but somehow there are times that he felt lonely.. he was eating alone, sleeping alone, celebrating birthday, christmas and new years eve sometimes with friends most of the time just by himself.. he's already 23 yrs old but sometimes he acts so childish longing for his parents.. friends? he had couple.. girlfriend? none.. actually if he wants one he could just pick up any girl at his campus who's going crazy just to date him, but he needs more than company, he needs someone who's gonna take's good care of him seriously..

 

 

--he touched the screen of the flat tv hanging just above fireplace to turn it on.. then passed through the archway and into the kitchen pouring a bowl of cereal, then he headed back to the tv.. at the screen he watched a scene of a happy family, watching it makes him feel empty.. tears started to form in his eyes, before it falls.. he closed his eyes..

 

'life would be easy if there's just someone whos gonna take's care of me.....'

 

--then a tear rolled down his cheeks, he decided to turn off the tv and just open his laptop.. he surf the net, browsed to different sites, till something magical happened.. something popped out on his screen

 

'manufacturer of real life dolls??!'

 

--he became curious and followed its link.. there are four buttons corresponded to the four basic robbot units, the four type based on the option.. the 'AMIABUS' was usually an aid to adults its a doll maid, the 'DRASTICUS' was a baby sitter doll, the 'SHARPUS' design use by corporation and last is the 'NORMALUS' a personal companion, it could be figured as an , a friend or a lover..as site said 'ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING YOU WANTS IT TO BE'

 

'is this really exist??!'

 

--he thought but then he managed to move the curser over the 'NORMALUS' button and pressed 'ORDER' then the the screen lighted so bright that hits his eyes and makes him closed his eyes, the next thing happened  his laptop sceen black out..

 

'great!! what a waste of time!!'

 

--he smirked.. then his phone beeps, he received a call from his friends asking him to come for a joy ride.. he agreed to ease his boredom.. leaving his house.. he doesnt have a clue what will happened on the next few weeks..