Chapter 02

Married but Available

Hyuna was all over the headline about her leaving Cube Entertainment. There was no news which company she going to sign on with. She will participate 4minute come back as the last project in Cube entertainment. Other than her manager aka her childhood friend, Crystal Liu that she trust, no one knows about her future plan. She also a few that knew about her relationship with Jiyong

“YAH!! You should stop reading that news.” Crystal pulled her phone away.

Crystal never actually interact with the rest of 4minute member especially she’s Hyuna manager. But ever since the news of Hyuna leaving Cube and 4minute, the attitude Hyuna received from the rest of the members, her dislike towards them got worst.

One member posted a group photo while they were having lunch without Hyuna. The news was all over and became a topic for netizens. Fans are now siding between Hyuna and 4minute.

“Stop bothering about that news. Looking at a good side, you will be leaving Cube soon and join Jiyong.” Crystal sat beside Hyuna.

“I thought my leaving of Cube will stop my member from ignoring me.” Hyuna leaned over to Crystal's shoulder. They have been friends even before debut.

Crystal looked at her sideway, feeling bad for her. She knew how Hyuna wanted to stay in Cube and remain as a 4minute member. Hyuna sacrifice by stepping out of 4minute and leave Cube, hoping to repair their broken friendship. She just doesn't understand why they are blaming Hyuna for being well known. Hyuna work hard to have the status she had now.

“Hyuna..” Crystal wrapped her arm around Hyuna, smoothing her. “Thank you.” Crystal whispered. Hyuna wrapped her arm around Crystal's waist. “Thank you for recommending me to be your manager. Thank you for trusting me. And last but not least, thank you for being there for me.”

Crystal life was never easy. She came from a broken family. Her grandma brought her up alone. When she first entered school, she was bullied badly. However, Hyuna was there to protect her and they became a best friend since then. Hyuna always shared every single thing with her. She appreciates Hyuna and will always be by her side. Because of Hyuna, she studied hard in university so that one day she could become Hyuna manager. But she never thought that Hyuna recommended her to the company and stating that both study in the same university.

“Unnie.” Hyuna sobbed.

“Yah! Why are you crying?” Crystal patted her shoulder.

----

The rest of the weeks, Hyuna always alone and away from her member even when they were filming their MV. From their BTS, you can see how 4minute forming in a group talking happily without Hyuna. Hyuna will just stand beside them, listening to them, staying quiet.

Crystal stood by the side looking at them. Hyuna was like invisible to them. They should at least appreciate, Hyuna leaving was to keep them in Cube. As the day passes by, Crystal always tried to contain her temper and anger towards the rest of the 4minute. “How can they treat her like that?”

In 2 months, Hyuna will be leaving Cube Entertainment and join YG. Cube entertainment had been trying to pursuit Hyuna staying and giving her better benefit that no company can give. But looking at how Hyuna was treated, Hyuna rejected.

Jiyong and Crystal had been exchanging texts to update Hyuna situation. And to be honest, Jiyong got anger and disappointed on how the rest of the member treating his wife. One of the members, Jiyoon even came to YG talking about a contract, but YG rejected.

Crystal was laughing off the chair when Jiyong told her the incident in YG about Jiyoon. Jiyong tried really hard to hold his anger not thinking Hyuna tears. When Jiyoon exit Yang Hyun-suk office, Jiyong smirked. He saw the dissatisfaction and dejected look from her. When she saw Jiyong, she immediately smiled brightly and greeted him.

“Oh, aren’t you Jeon Ji Yoon from 4minute?” Jiyong faked with a smiled.

“Yes,” Jiyoon replied with enthusiasm. Happy that Kwon Ji Yong knew about her exist.

“Do you want to have some coffee?” Jiyong invited, smirking on how she happily accepted.

“So.. I saw the news about 4minute disband.” Jiyong brought her to YG café and took the empty seats.

“Oh.. No.. 4minute not going to be disbanded. Just that one of our member got kicked out from the company.” Jiyoon said making Jiyong frowned. “Liar” Jiyong thought.

“Really? Who is it?” Jiyong asked.

“Kim Hyuna. Not sure if you know her. She’s not popular actually.” Jiyoon took a sip on her coffee. “Liar” Jiyong thought.

“Isn’t she’s the one that took part in PSY MV?” Jiyong smirked, not forgetting how Jiyoon stiffed.

“Yeah. She’s the one.” Jiyoon nodded her head.

“So why are you here?” Jiyoon smiled at him.

“Because YG offered me a contract. As you know, 4minute contract with Cube ending soon. So quite a number of entertainment approached me.” Jiyoon smiled at him. “Liar.” Jiyong thought.

“Oh, really. So did you sign the contract with YG?”

“Nonono. I’m not leaving Cube. I had my contract signed with the rest of the member with Cube. Though rejecting YG is a pity but I will like to stay on with Cube.” Jiyoon shook her head. “LIAR.” Jiyong thought.

“Oh.. What a pity. YG never offered a contract to just anyone. Especially those without any talent.” Jiyong smirked.

“Now I wonder why PSY picked Kim Hyuna instead of you.” Jiyong grinned.

 

 

 

 

 

Author Note:

New chapter. To be honest, I’m always a fan of 4minute because of Hyuna. But after 4minute disband; I really dislike how the rest of the 4minute treated Hyuna. Especially one of the members posted a group photo lunch without Hyuna. I’m not sure why Hyuna was not there but is just very disappointed on how fragile their friendship is.