Chapter 03

Married but Available

“Please warmly welcome Kim Hyuna to YG family.” Hyunsuk clapped. All the YG artists and staff were present, to welcome their new artists. Today function was to introduce Hyuna to the staff here. And also to introduce newly signed sponsor.

After the news release of Hyuna joining YG, YG sales increased, and more sponsor came forward asking for Hyuna. All kind of area such Drama, Variety show, Movies, commercial, interview and even collaboration with other company. It was overwhelming for the past 2 weeks, even Hyuna sole album with cube sold out.

“Hyuna, why didn’t you mention this to me?” Seungri asked. Seungri and Hyuna were friends ever since debut. Seungri loved to tease Hyuna and was well known for their friendship.

“Let’s me introduce you to my member.” Seungri pulled Hyuna along. Hyuna bowed slightly to show respect to her seniors. “Welcome to YG.” Seung Hyun shook her hand, giving her the warmest welcome. “I’m looking forward to having collaboration with you.” Yongbae smiled. “This is our leader, Kwon Ji Yong.” Hyuna could see how Ji Yong was smirking. “I will be looking forward to having collaboration with you too.” Jiyong holds Hyuna longer; purposely brush her plum with his finger.

“Hyuna” Dara and Chaerin pulled Hyuna for a bear hug. Unknown to everyone, Hyuna is close with Dara and Chaerin. “Finally.” Dara pulled away from her, smiling. “Yeah, finally. Because of the media, we have to stay away from another artist. And now you being YG, we can hang out without hiding.” Chaerin said.

Big Bang looked at them with a frown and confusion. “You know them?” Seungri asked, looking at the 3 ladies. Hyuna giggle at them, especially Jiyong. He didn’t even know their friendship.

“Yeah. Dara unnie knew Hyuna first. And she brought me to visit the set when Hyuna was filming Gangnam Style. We went out for dinner after at Hyuna house. I fall in love with Hyuna food since then.” Chaerin wrapped her arm around Hyuna and Dara shoulder. “And because of that, she often looks for Hyuna.” Dara teased. 

“I know you for so long; you didn’t cook for me before.” Seungri pouted. “Next time we can have a gathering at my house, I will cook for everyone.” Hyuna beamed. She never thought that YG artist and staff is so friendly to her. She thought that she would be bullied and ill-treated because of her image and the rumors surrounding her. She was genuinely smiling and enjoying the company.

The 3 ladies walked away to take some drinks from the bar. “Stay away from Blackpink,” Dara whispered to Hyuna. Hyuna gave her and Chaerin a puzzled expression. “They might seem nice, but they are bad news. They were the reason why 2NE1 disband.” Hyuna knew about 2NE1 disband, but she thought that is due to Bomi scandal. That’s why YG form a new girl group to take over 2NE1 place.

“One of them secretly releases the news to the media about Bomi. Papa Yang knew about Bomi scandal and kept within us. But just one day, the media suddenly know about it. Chaerin overheard Blackpink conversation about the plot so that they can debut early.” Dara frowned, looking at Blackpink talking to Big Bang. “No one believes us. We not able to prove is their doing.“ Chaerin looked away, trying to hold in her anger. She will never forget that day.

Hyuna looked over to Blackpink; she saw how one of them being touchy to her husband. Jiyong seems unfazed about how she was holding his arm, rubbing and smoothing his arm. Jiyong looked over at her, secretly winked at her. She doesn’t know if she should be mad how oblivious is he or laughing how cheeky he behaves.“The one holding Jiyong Oppa is Jennie. She claims that she and oppa are dating secretly.” They stopped talking when Big Bang and Blackpink came forward.  

“Hyuna unnie, I’m Jennie.” Jennie greeted, release herself from Jiyong to greet Hyuna. “Since you are new in YG, I guess we are your sunbae right?” Everyone looked at Jennie, frowning. Hyuna smiled. “I guess I am. Please take care of me.” Hyuna slightly bowed. Dara and Chaerin were going to step forward, but Hyunsuk came over.

“Hyuna, I was looking for you all around.” Hyunsuk smiled slightly tapping her shoulder. “Oh, you must have met the rest of the artists.” Hyunsuk continued, looking at the group. “Though Hyuna is new in YG, she’s sunbae to most of you. Be nice to her alright. Don’t try to bully her.” Hyunsuk spoke with authority. “Hyuna, if anyone bullies you, let me know.” Hyunsuk joked. Dara and Chaerin were smirking, enjoying Blackpink expression.

Anonymous to the public, Yang Hyunsuk was Hyuna uncle. Only a few good friends knew about it. Hyunsuk was Hyuna mother step elder brother. Due to different marriage, media was not able to find out. Since young, Hyunsuk taught her rap and dance when she was young.  And Min Suk taught her to act.

“Hyuna, later I want to introduce you some producer that you will be working with later. Don’t go wandering around again.” Hyunsuk walked away when someone called for him.

“Jennie, apologies to Hyuna now.” Chaerin frowned, looking at Jennie. “You were being disrespectful and asking her to bow to you.” Chaerin continued. “I was just joking. I didn’t know Hyuna sunbae took it seriously and bowed.” Jennie defended.

“Alright girls.” Jiyong stood between them. “Chaerin, Jennie is just joking. Don’t be so harsh on her.” Jiyong said, looking at Chaerin.

“Jiyong, I know that you and Jennie are secretly dating, but please don’t display to the public despite this is a company function and even deference her in front of us.” Dara frowned at them knowing Jennie was serious.

“What?! We are not dating.” Jiyong looked at Hyuna. “But Jennie says so.” All the eyes looked at Jennie. “I… I…” Jennie looked at Jiyong embarrassed. “Yeah. I thought that both of you were together too. Both of you were so intimating and touchy.” Yongbae continued. “We are not touchy.” Jiyong frowned at the accusation.

“Alright everyone, please stop this. Is their relationship, we shouldn’t interfere.” Seung Hyun said, stopping all the debating. “And this party is to welcome Hyuna-shi to YG. You all are making her uneasy.” Seung Hyun continued while looking at Hyuna.

“Yes. We should stop this. Is still my first day here, I will like to know everyone here.” Hyuna smiled at him. “And is both sunbaenim relationship, we shouldn’t interfere.” Hyuna politely said, looking at the rest other than Jiyong, knowing that he’s not happy. Anyway, she believed him. But she rarely had the chance to .

“Let’s go Hyuna. I will intro Winner and Ikon to you. They were excited to meet you after knowing you are joining YG.” Before Jiyong could explain, Dara and Chaerin pulled Hyuna away from them.

 

 

 

Author Note:

If you are a fan of blackpink, advise not to read. Plot is pure fiction

See you guys in next chapter. Bye