Chapter 01

Married but Available

“And I pronounce you husband and wife; you may kiss your bride.” Jiyong smiled looking at his wife lovely and leaned down and capture her lips.  “I love you.” Jiyong said between the kiss.

Married in Cebu was not planned but by changes. Both requested taking a week off from the company so that they can spend sometimes together. Especially both are a busy and famous artist. Lying to the world about their status was not easy, to be honest especially paparazzi always stay close them to find something to break them. Fans going around, getting a gleam of their favorite idol. They could as far as breaking into their house, install a hidden camera.

Once, Jiyong was questioned about how he had feminist thing found in his house. Ever since then, they became more careful. Despite they can’t announce their love to the world but they have their own secret world that no one can destroy. Though things aren’t easy as it is, they will continue to endure it to protect their love.

“Baby.” Jiyong smiled, wrapped his arm tightly around her not wanting to let go. After their little wedding, they went on for a walk at the beautiful beach. They spent the day and night together without interruption. The smile Hyuna had, the glow he saw it in her was more than enough for him. Those are the smile that he wanted to keep and protect forever.

“Baby.” Jiyong moved further in, inhaling the sweet caramel smell. “I love you.” He mumbled. They stay in that position until Hyuna little stomach complaint.

“What’s your schedule for the next few weeks?” Jiyong asked. They had in-room breakfast and now they are soaking in the bathtub together, enjoy the last moment together.

“4minute preparing come back in 2 months. I’m taking part in lyrics.” Hyuna looked down, playing Jiyong finger. A habit when something was troubling her. “What’s wrong?” One arm wrapped around her waist and brings her closer.

Hyuna sighed. Jiyong stayed silent, waiting for Hyuna. “I was offered to extend the contract with even better benefit.” Hyuna leaned back, closing her eyes. “I was told not to say anything to anyone even my member.” There was sadness lingering. “And my member started to distance themselves away from me since there’s a rumor going around that 4minute going to be disbanded and I’m the cause.” Hyuna closed her eyes, tears were visible.

Jiyong kissed her head, trying to smooth her. The first time he met 4minute was at a concert when 4minute just debut. And out of the entire Idol, Hyuna captured his attention. She outshines everyone on stage and her eyes were just too captivating that you never able to look away from her.

 When he found her backstage, she was standing alone in front of a vending machine, looking all serious. He wasn’t thirsty at all but still ended up standing behind her to queue. The way she pouted is just too adorable. Since then, he was falling hard and fast.

He had been following up her news to get some updates. And he found out how haters were spouting nonsense and giving her sort of nasty nickname. Some even wanted her to leave 4minute. He got even more upset and angry that she stopped using social media due to haters writing nasty comments.

4mintute disband was not something he didn’t foresee, it was just a matter of time. The first break was Hyuna solo album topped the chart worldwide and the second break was subunit Troublemaker. He can see how Cube Entertainment was trying to push another member out but was no use; 2Yoon did not have any break through like Troublemaker.

He saw the news of 4minute contract was ending and everyone was putting the spotlight on Hyuna wondering she will leave Cube entertainment. There’s ongoing debating of whether Hyuna should stay on. And to be honest is not wise for Cube Entertainment not extending her contract. Among the cube artist, she brings in the most profit.

However, seeing his wife crying making his heart aching. “Baby, don’t cry. You have me; I will always stay by your side and never leave you.” Jiyong turned her over, sitting on his lap, facing him. He hates seeing her tearing up. Cupping her face small face in his palm, wiping off her tears.

“My advice for you, accept YG contract.” Jiyong was grinning.

 

 

 

 

Author Note:

Has been awhile since I last start writing, hope I have not lost my touch.