+0.1

You Know It All (You're My Best Friend)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Does this count as us being bad parents?” Jin can’t help but ask Namjoon as they sway side to side.

 

Jungkook’s sleeping peacefully, teddy bear clutched tight against his body.

 

“This just makes us human Jinnie. Everyone makes mistakes. And like you said it’s hard to understand a baby language.” Namjoon holds him a little tighter.

 

Jin smiles to himself. Yeah, they make mistakes but that’s what being parents was all about. As long as he had Namjoon by his side it would be okay.

 

Almost as if Namjoon could hear his thoughts, the younger turns Jin around in his arms and places a delicate kiss on his lips. It’s full of so much love and fondness Jin feels his heart swell with affection.

 

“I know you said no pda in front of the baby, but I love you.” Namjoon says against his lips, eyes sparkling and dimples on display.

 

Jin can’t help but kiss him back.



 

 

* * *


 

 

Taehyung fell asleep on the walk home and Jimin’s just closed the door to his room when he feels arms wrap around his waist.

 

“I think we have some unfinished business to take care of.” He can feel Yoongi’s breath against his neck and he can’t help the shiver that runs down his back.

 

He gulps and is barely able to stutter out a “y-yeah” before he’s being caged against the wall and there’s warm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter