0.2

You Know It All (You're My Best Friend)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoongi isn’t sure how he ended up with Jimin straddling him on the couch but he’s not complaining. He’s a simple man. Anything Jimin says or does goes. Especially if that situation involves hot make-out sessions.

 

Jimin’s making his way down Yoongi’s neck, leaving little kisses and making sure not to press hard enough to leave marks. He doesn’t need Taehyung asking questions again. It had been embarrassing enough the first time.

 

As soon as Taehyung had seen the red marks littered across Yoongi’s pale neck he had freaked out. Asking his Papa over and over again if he was okay and if he needed to go to the hospital. It was adorable and endearing the way Taehyung had spent the whole day, literally and figuratively, attached to Yoongi. Getting him anything he asked, putting lotion on his neck and even letting his father choose what they watched on t.v. He also would stop occasionally and kiss Yoongi’s neck proclaiming that his kisses were “magical” and would make his Papa all better.  

 

Yoongi had found the whole situation adorable and laughed it off but Jimin couldn't look his son in the eye for the rest of the day. Yes, Taehyung didn’t know that he did it, but he did. Every time he remembered it he couldn’t help but blush bright red.

 

Which had resulted in Taehyung asking him if he was okay or sick like Papa. Which resulted in Yoongi laughing way too hard and whispering in his ear, ‘if only he saw your thighs’. Which resulted in him turning even redder and Taehyung exclaiming they need to go to the hospital ‘befor daddy blow up’.

 

So yes, Jimin does not need a repeat thank you very much.

 

“Minnie. Careful..” Yoongi barely breathes out before a against his neck has him going silent, a moan stuck in the back of his throat.

 

The comment has Jimin pulling away, a pout present on his plump lips. His hair is a mess from Yoongi’s hands pulling through it earlier and his lips are painted a pretty red from all the kisses. There’s a soft blush spreading across his cheeks and Yoongi feels his breath catch. Jimin, as always, is effortlessly beautiful.

 

“I know sheesh.” Jimin pouts deeper, sticking out his lips exaggeratedly and Yoongi can’t help but pull him in for a kiss. And another. And another. Yoongi’s weak for cute things. Especially a cute thing named Park Jimin.

 

Soon enough Jimin’s laughing against his lips and Yoongi’s heart is soaring.

 

But alas, all good things must come to an end.

 

For Jimin and Yoongi it comes in the form of a hyperactive almost 3 year old who really should be asleep right now.

 

“Papa! Emwency! Daddyy! Emwency!”

 

Jimin freezes on top of Yoongi. Mind going blank in terror. Taehyung can not catch him on top of Yoongi. Jimin will not let this happen.

 

Thankfully for Jimin, Yoongi has similar thoughts.

 

Unluckily for Jimin, said thoughts result in Yoongi literally throwing him off his lap and onto the floor.

 

His head barely misses

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter