01.

You Know It All (You're My Best Friend)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook knows he’s being bad. He’s like 99.9% sure of it. He’s barely one and can’t do much but he knows when his dads are upset.

 

Clumsy daddy looks like he’s about to cry along with him and pretty daddy keeps on running around bringing him all his toys.

 

So yeah he knows he should stop crying now. But he can’t stop.

 

Usually, his dads can understand him when he cries. They know when he’s hungry or tired or did the dirty. So really this is the best bet Jungkook has.

 

He wails a little louder.


 

 

“Jinnnnn. He won’t stoppp.” Namjoon starts pulling at his purple locks as Jungkook flings back the orange dinosaur plushie Jin puts in the crib.

 

Jin glares at him as the dinosaur goes whizzing across the room. “I can hear that.”

 

“I….I’m sorry.” Jin looks like he's going to fling something at him soon.

 

Jin sighs and sits down in the rocking chair by the crib. “I… I don’t know what to do Joon. He...he won’t stop and I’ve tried everything!! He just ate, his diaper doesn’t need to be changed and he won’t stop even when I pick him up!” His eyes start welling up and Namjoon feels his stomach drop.

 

“What if… what if he just hates me…” Jin places his head into his hands, unable to even bear the thought of Jungkook possibly hating him.

 

It’s been a little more than a year since Jungkook entered their lives and even though it's been going smoothly Jin still worries. Like a lot.

 

Ever since he was young and helped out his aunts take care of their kids he knew he wanted to settle down and have a family of his own. Yet for the longest time he had been unsure if he would be lucky enough to experience starting his own family and of having a little baby to call his own and love forever.

 

Thankfully Jungkook had been able to fill that missing piece in his life, in their life. He had been a dream come true and Jin would forever be grateful for the opportunity to become a father with Namjoon.

 

However the thought that Jungkook didn’t want to be with him and Namjoon simply shatters his heart.

 

He knows he’s being over dramatic and over thinking what’s most likely a baby tantrum but Jin can’t stop the dark thoughts. He’s never felt this clueless and helpless and more than anything he just wants to make Jungkook happy.

 

“Don’t say that Jinnie. He’s a baby and everyone knows he loves you the most.” Namjoon walks over rubs his back softly.

 

Jin just sniffles into his hands.

 

“No seriously. He’s never even peed on you and he’s peed on me at least 20 times. Even with a diaper on!”

 

Jin can't help but let out a laugh at that. It's true. Namjoon’s had Jungkook pee on him more times than what would seem reasonable. He’s starting to think Jungkook's doing it on purpose now because he thinks it’s funny.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter