0.3

You Know It All (You're My Best Friend)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After trying again and again and failing miserably to calm Jungkook down Jin’s resorted to standing by the crib and watching in horror as Jungkook keeps crying. The crying is softer than earlier, more blubbering than actually wailing. But it’s more due to the fact that Jungkook must be exhausted rather than finding any relief from whatever’s bothering him.

 

Namjoon’s standing to the side so they’re in this awkward half back-hug situation. He’s rubbing soothing circles into his hip and honestly, Jin is grateful. He’s so close to crying himself it’s at least semi-comforting to know that his husband is as lost as he is. He’s not sadistic he swears, just glad that he has Namjoon at least.

 

When the bell rings the first time, Jin hears it but he ignores it on purpose. He can not deal with people right now.

 

Namjoon looks at him but Jin just shakes his head and he decides not to say anything. Instead, he leans closer and leaves a kiss against the side of his head. ‘It’s going be okay’ it seems to say and Jin hums at the contact.

 

The bell, however, continues to ring and this seems to motivate Jungkook to start crying louder. Jin sighs tiredly before moving out of Namjoon’s embrace and stomps over to the door. He is so close to murdering someone and he really truly falls sorry for the person who’s going to have to face him right now.

 

Jin yanks the front door open and has his mouth open, ready to go off about manners and learning to press the bell like a decent human being when he notices big round chocolate eyes looking up at him.

 

“Taetae?” All his earlier anger deflates and he stares at the little boy and his fathers in confusion.

 

“Emwency! Emwency!” Taehyung screams from Yoongi’s arms and Jin’s even more confused.

 

“Tae. What do you say first?” Yoongi warns Taehyung and Taehyung looks at Yoongi with a blank expression before turning to stare at Jimin.

 

Jin sees Jimin mouth ‘hello’ to Taehyung before the little boy lights up and turns around to scream, “HELLLOO KOOKIE DADDY!”

 

Jin can’t help but smile at the little boy’s antics while Yoongi shakes his head, a smile spreading across his face that matches Jimin’s.

 

“Oh so I’m Kookie’s daddy now? What happened to Jinnie uncle?”

 

Taehyung looks at him with wide eyes before smiling widely. “HELLOOO JINNIE UNKWEL!”

 

This has Jin breaking out in laughter while Yoongi smoothers Taehyung in kisses and Jimin rubs his head affectionately.

 

Taehyung simply radiates under the praise.

 

“So what brings you guys here?” Jin asks after they’ve all managed to calm down.

 

At this Jimin leans forward and hands out a brown teddy bear. Jin takes the teddy bear in hands and feels his stomach drop when he realizes it Jungkook’s teddy bear. More specifically, Jungkook’s favorite teddy bear to be precise.

 

“Tae woke up from his nap because Jungkook forgot his teddy bear and apparently Jungkook would cry if he didn’t have it. So we had to come here and fix this emergency.” Jimin looks sheepish and smiles at Jin apologetically, unconsciously running a hand through his hair.

 

Taehyung nods his head enthusiastically, reaching out and grabbing the teddy bear back while Yoongi simply shrugs. Everyone's gotten used to Taehyung’s antics by now. Kind of.

 

“Umm. I think you guys should come in.” Jin allows them to walk into the apartment, his mouth dry and a strange feeling in his stomach.

 

As soon as the door closes the sound of Jungkook’s insistent wailing surrounds them and Jimin looks over at Jin with comically wide eyes.

 

“Is that Jungkook?”

 

Jin nods slowly.

 

“.” Yoongi mumbles and Taehyung gasps from his arms.

 

“Daddy! Papa saway bad word!” Taehyung looks at Yoongi disapprovingly.

 

“Tell Papa to apologize.” Jimin's still staring at Jin,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter