002

Fated to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

002

                “I have a proposal to make,” Sehun stated and take a seat next to Youngah.

                “AHHH! You scared the daylights out of me," she yelled patting softly on her chest to help calmed her racing heart. She scoot away from the weird man before coughing to clear .

               "Sorry, but do I know you?” Youngah replied taken back at this stranger’s straightforward nature. She was so lost in her memories that she doesn’t realise she is not alone anymore. Sitting with her are two males and both of them are looking at her with unreadable eyes. One of them give her a small smile and nod while the other kept a straight face with a small frown on his face. The straight-face guy is the one who talked to her just now.

                Both of them shared a look before one of them speaks..

                “Sorry, that was very rude of us. My name is Kai and this is my friend Sehun. Like what my friend said just now, he has a proposal to give you,” I turn to the other guys as he speaks and I notice that he has a slightly darker complexion as compared to the other one but no less handsome. He offers a handshake and I accepted not wanting to be rude.

                “Okay, but still, do I know you?” Youngah repeated the same question looking at the two males alternately. “I see why you choose her,” Sehun said now with an amused smile in his face. Youngah frowned hearing his answer, she tried to leave but the man who introduces himself as Kai pulls her hand and made her sit back on the bench softly. “I’ll let you two talk,” Kai said and he left both of them to talk.

                “Give me a few minutes,”

Feeling wary of this stranger, her heart told her to run away but somehow her mind told her to listen and unknowingly, she nodded and kept shut.

                “I am a very rich person and now I am in need of a fake wife because, my family thinks that I am still not over my past girlfriend. I wanted a believable fake wife and one who can put up to my family and at the same time I hope that this agreement will be beneficial for her too. Because of that, I asked my friend Kai to look for possible candidate for my bride to be. You don’t have to be married to me for your whole life, just a few months or a year will do,” Sehun explained seriously and he can see that Youngah is speechless.

                "And just how long has your friend been searching for this "so-called" bride? Is he the type that...." she felt speechless and choose t take a few deep breaths to collect her thoughts. " Let me get this straight," she turned to face him.

                    "You let your friend pick a random stranger and propose for her to be married to you? How can you be sure that I won’t take advantage of you if you are as rich as you claim to be?” Youngah questions with laser eyes.

                “Calm down will you,” he said softly holding one of her wrists. It was then that she realise her hands was all over the place. 

                "HA! Calm down.... he asks me to calm down as if he just ask me about the weather. YOU calm down." she shot back still feeling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter