006

Fated to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                           "So do we have an agreement Ms. Youngah?" with a hint of cockiness, Sehun extends his hand across the table. Youngah looks at the extended hand and Sehun alternately for a few times and closes her eyes. Mumbling a curse to herself and after taking a deep breath, she accepted Sehun's hand with an absolute "Yes" that surprise both Sehun and herself. No backing out now Youngah. You can do this!

                            "I'll take you home. Tonight was an eventful night for us both and I would like you to move in with me first thing tomorrow morning." Sehun said while getting up from his seat and gesture her to follow him out of the office. Along the way the couple met Kai at the balcony with a book in his hand. He stopped reading and gets up when the two of the are in front of him and he gives Sehun a look to which Sehun replied with a curt nod meaning that he did manage to get her to sign the contract. He waves a hand towards Youngah with a warm smile, "Welcome aboard, Youngah-ya" he then pats her head gently and walks away from the couple. Shocked by the sudden gesture Youngah eyes widen and her body froze a bit and it did not went unnotice by Sehun.

                         "You can get use to that, Kai does lose his mind once in a while. But I can guarantee that he will not do anything that will make you uncomfortable. As long as you did not betray me or the contract, he's harmless. Now come, I'll walk you home." Sehun said as he pulls her to the kitchen to get her belongings and true to his words, instead of going by car, the two of them walk slowly to the front yard leading to the town. "So, what now?" Youngah breaks the silence because the question has been buzzing at the back of her head for a while. "We get married." Sehun answered dissmissively. Her jaw twitch hearing his answer and she stopped walking for a while to take a few deep breaths to calm herself down a little. She opens her eyes and looks at Sehun only to find him looking at her right back with his hands in his pocket. Surprisingly his eyes did not show any signs of boredom but instead he just looks at her as if he's amuse. She walks to him and with her eyebrows raised and a slight attitude she askes "What?"

                     Sehun let's out a small chuckle at her response and she takes his hands out and holds her shoulders, "Look, you asked me an obvious question, and when I gave you the obvious answer you get annoyed? Girls are all the same." Sehun muttered the last part but she heard it and when he wants to walk ahead she grabs his arm. "I'm not like the other girls in your world or in mine for the matter of fact." "I know, that's why you're chosen. Now prove to me that you're not the same." challenged Sehun.

----------------------------------------

            This is it Youngah! You’ll get through this. With the amount of money that he’s offering, I need not worry about college fees any more. Feeling light-hearted that she got to continue her studies, Youngah went to the café with a smile (this time her smile reached her eyes because she’s genuinely happy). She’s glad that Sehun does not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter