004

Fated to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aren’t you a little too happy today? Woke up on the right side of bed?” Kai asked Sehun when he saw that his friend is on top of the world. Sehun called him last night if he could come over today. At first he thought he wanted to call off his stupid deal with the girl from the park, but now looking at Sehun, Kai just don’t know anymore.

“Of course I’m happy, the girl says ‘Yes’ to me yesterday” Sehun beamed while chopping some onions and meat for their soondubu chigae. He whistled happily whenever he recalled that he finally had the girl’s approval in their fake marriage and how he manage to get it.

“So that’s the reason you’re cooking soondubu chigae today. I thought you just wanted to give up on her and try to find another girl, Anyways, I’m kinda glad she accepts your so-called proposal,” Kai commented with a soft smile on his lips. For as long as Kai can remember, Sehun has always loved soondubu chigae that his mom made when they were little. She would always make it for the both of us as a reward if we do well in school or if we win a tournament. Kai sense something the moment he saw the ingredients that Sehun lay on the kitchen island.

“As if I would want to give up on someone as enticing as her. She’s differently enticing,” Sehun unconsciously let out a small smile whenever he remembered their meeting yesterday. Who would have thought that he would meet her again at the exact moment that he was thinking about her. The way she talk and her expression when she disagrees with him makes him want her. He is so used to having people comply with his needs both at work and also his personal life. He is excited Youngah’s attitude that is not afraid to voice out her opinions and stay true to what she believe.

“Enlighten me with what you have said to her to make her agree to marry you?” Kai’s question broke his train of thoughts that is currently full with the images of Youngah from their encounter yesterday.

“Hmm…. I challenged her views on marriage and she is not shy to defend herself. The way she state her stand and how she gets all hyped up for the fact that I said marriage is a game in our society, made me want her more. She pure KimJong, unlike the ones that we encounter in our side of the world. I need someone like her in this hellish family environment of mine.” Sehun muttered solemnly remembering the family that he grows up in.

“Hey man, don’t get sentimental with me. You still gotta cook for your future with her though,” Kai said to cut the building tension in the room with just the mere topic of Sehun’s family. One of the things that Kai will avoid at all cost with Sehun is about his y ex-girlfriend and his family. He knows what these two topics will do to Sehun; despite his cold demeanour and flirty attitude, Sehun is a warm and loyal man to those that he consider dear to him.

“Speaking of future wife, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter