001

Fated to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        “You’re need a what?!” Kai yelled at Sehun over the phone when his friend told him about his favour. 

 

20 minutes ago

        “KimJong, I need a favour” Sehun greeted once Kai answered the phone. “What, no how are you doing or a hint of where I might find you?” Kai said irritated. Ever since Sehun decided he wanted to disappear, no one can find him. Literally. So when Kai received a phone call from him he was beyond surprised and glad but he was also pissed at his so-called best friend for bailing on him. 

         “Are you in or not?” Sehun replied knowing that Kai couldn’t stay mad at him even if he wanted to. “Fine. What is it that you need?” he asked. 

“A wife, ASAP!”

-end of flashback-

          “You heard me right. I need a wife. Like a believable wife and not the type that screams I-was-hired-to-be-his-wife kinda wife."

         “How fast do you want her?” Kai asked as he started to think about possible candidate for his best bud. Kai is not the person who asked millions of questions to help Sehun with a favour. He is a man with a few words and he gets his job done. He knows that whatever Sehun’s doing, he will not ignore the consequences of the favours that he asked for. So automatically, these two make a very good yet very alarming couple. 

            “I’ll be in touch in five hours. Get the list ready by then.” Sehun ordered and hang up. 

             The nature of being a friend to Oh Sehun is that he will call you and make you listen to him talk about unimportant things in life and he will hang up on you once he’s done. He is hella rich and he’s not being modest about it; endless partying, one-night stands and model girlfriends are no news to those who knew him including Kai. 

             Kai on the other hand, is a man with actions and he is a lady man himself but he kept it at very minimal usage. He can be VERY persuading when he wants something and he will never backstab Sehun no matter what happen. It’s like their secret oath to protect each other and to be each other’s pillar in times that they needed it the most.  

               With his phone in hand, Kai alighted his car and walks to the nearby café to browse through a few chicks. One thing about Kai is that, he is an amazing observer and he can see through every girl that has ever said anything to him. Even when they say sorry if they bump into him. So his mission now is to just lounge at the café with a caramel latte and look around for a woman whom might be a suitable candidate for Sehun’s bride.

               His receiver buzzed signalling that his drink is done. He brings the buzzer and collected his drink while looking at the barista who made it and thanking her for his drink when sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter