Our Ribbon

Your Smile is fake

 

(Our Ribbon of love became undone but I‘m still curious about you)

 

21th of April 2014

 

Beast‘s Maknae was so surprised to see his Band member that Junhyung got now a totally wrong picture of Hyunseung‘s and his relationship to each other. What was he thinking right now? That he both of them had an affair or even worse? That they were a couple? It wasn‘t easy to tell what the rapper was thinking, it was never easy by the way but this time it was just too hard, he just stared at Dongwoon with an indescribable look in his eyes.

 

Junhyung, it‘s really not what it may look like!“

Oh really? How does it look like?“

Hyunseung came to the scene and looked as suprised as Dongwoon did a few seconds earlier, as his eyes meet Junhyungs. There was a tension between them that even a blind one could see.

 

Curious ♫♫♪ When we are together I can‘ t take my eyes off you. Let our eyes meet, and stop where you are now, I‘m slowly going to you now.♫♪♪

 

While Junhyungs face expression looked very bitter and cold, did Hyunseung looked very happy. What was he trying to play? Dongwoon knew that he wasn‘t happy at all.

 

Junhyung...“ said Hyunseung with heavy indifference. It was noticeable that Junhyung was hurt by the way his ex-boyfriend said his name.

What are you doing here with Dongwoon?“

Well as I already told you, I fell in love with someone new. The new one that I feel in love with is Dongwoon and I just confessed my love to him.“What was he doing“ DW thought and was so shocked that he couldn‘t say a word.

The Rapper was shocked „How dare you two? That‘s disgusting! Dongwoon I thought we were friends?“ said Junhyung in total anger.

 

Fiction♫♫♪I will rewrite it again, our story will not end. I will bury the fact that reality is seeping into my skin for now. I rewrite it once again, the start, the beginning then I am with you, smiling happily. In case you will leave me, the background is a small room without an exit.♫♫♪

 

Dongwoon was finally able to talk again: „Hyunseung what the hell are you talking about? Junhyung I swear I don‘t know what he‘s talking about he is lying!“ Why was he ruining his own life with a ing lie?

I just told Jun what I told you before. That I love you!“

You didn‘t told me that, because it‘s not true! You still love Junhyung and he still loves you!“

Junhyung looked now really what is called heartbroken. His eyes were shaky as if he would burst out in tears.

Stop lying Dongwoon! I always knew that you had a thing for

Hyunseung, and now he‘s finally your boyfriend! Congrats!“

 

21th of April 2014

 

Hyunseung fell in love with Dongwoon? What a surprise that Dongwoon always had a crush on Seungie. Junhyung always knew it. Everytime they kissed, hugged or just looked at eachother, Dongwoon was a part of it too because he was always staring to Hyunseung. Did Dongwoon entice his beloved Seungie? Sure, there couldn‘t be another answer for the whole situation.The K-Pop rapper got tricked out by his temper again and punched the younger one in the face.

 

Ribbon♫♫♪ The once tight knot is becoming undone now. The breakup that I questioned for so long was at first getting closer and is now real. This moment right now is probably the hardest for me.♫♫♪

 

22th of April 2014

 

Hyunseung was still shocked about the fact that Junhyung was able to do something horrible like hurting someone.

After JH had punched the Maknae in his face he fell down at the floor. The fall was pretty heavy so that he fainted and Hyunseung had to call the 911. Thank god Dongwoon had just got a very small concussion, he didn‘t even had to go to the hospital.

While sitting at one of the uncomfortable chairs from Dongwoons living room, next to his bed, where the singer was still sleeping since the paramedic left, was Hyunseung was mad about himself because he thought it was his fault that Dongwoon got hurt. If he would‘ ve known that Dongwoon would get hurt if he said those things to Junhyung, he would have never told him.

What did he meant with Dongwoon had a thing for him? It was probably just JH‘s jealousy that always had been pretty intensive. Why was he even thinking of Junhyung again? He should think of Donngwoon who got hurt because of him.

 

Fiction♫♫♪Like this again Fiction in Fiction. I can’t forget you Fiction in Fiction. I am writing the story that will never end in my heart.♫♫♪

 

After singing a part of fiction Dongwoon moved a bit he whispered in his dream the next part of the song.

 

Fiction♫♫♪I will hold on to you Fiction in Fiction. I won’t let you go Fiction in Fiction in Fiction. Even today, I’m still in the story of you and I, that hasn’t ended, in Fiction♫♫♪

 

HS laughed but silently because he didn‘t wanted to wake DW up, but the Maknae looked like a little kid while sleeping it was just too funny. Hyunseung stopped laughing immediately as he heard what Dongwoon was singing now.

 

Fiction♫♫♪ „Seungie“ My own Fiction. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I keep writing these 3 words♫♫♪

 

In totally shock the thin one stood up from his chair, who felt down pretty intense noise and woke Dongwoon at once up. Seungie? Whats going on? You‘re still here?“

Ehhhm….Sure I wanted to stay with you…. I … I mean it‘s my fault that you got hurt, because I told these lies.“

It‘s okay it‘s not your fault, nobody could have known that Junhyung would react like that.“

Dongni I‘m so sorry you didn‘t deserve to get hurt. I‘m truly sorry. Is there anything that I could do for you to make it at least a little bit better?

Well there’s actually something that you could do.”

 

25th of February 2012

Hyunseung was sitting on one of the very pretty chairs, inside of his and Junhyungs favorite cafe, where they always met to see eachother, since they didn’t live together. Actually both of them really wanted to live together, but their agency told them it would be better if they had separate apartments, ‘cause someone could eventually find out that they were a couple. Not that it would‘ve been wrong that they were in a relationship but korea was still very conservative, and they didn’t wanted to risk their career. So here was Hyunseung sitting again waiting for his boyfriend who was always being late.

 

HS was so into his mind that he at first didn’t noticed that a foreign girl was talking to him. She had straight light brown hair and was very pale. Hyunseung thought that she looked very kind and pretty. “I’m sorry I did not hear what you said, I was in my mind.” The girl laughed and said with a funny accent “No need to be sorry for that, I’m a daydreamer too. I wanted to ask you if you know where the bus stop is that goes to the gangnam station.” “Really? Nice to meet finally someone who’s as crazy as me. I can show you the bus station follow me it’s near.”

 

The both of them left the cafe and Hyunseung showed the foreign girl where the bus stop is. “Thank you” she said and bowed down a little. As she wanted to go Hyunseung stopped her and asked “I have a question. Where are you from and what is your name?” “I’m from germany and my name is Varie.” “I’m Hyunseung.” “Nice to meet you Hyunseung. I hope we meet again one day.” “I hope so too.” Then she left in a way between walking and jumping, looking like a little kid. “Varie I won’t forget you.”

 

 

26th of February 2012

Curious♫♫♪ I think of you when I open my eyes, I think of you all day. But I can’t be filled up, I wanna have you by my side.♪♫♫

 

Junhyung listened to the breath of his sleeping boyfriend. He has always been fascinated by the sound that Hyunseung made while breathing and how angelic he looked when he was asleep.

He took a strand of Hyunseungs hair and whipped it softly out off his face. The rapper could smell the special scent that only Hyunseung had, it always made Junhyung falling for Hyunseung even more.

How could he blame Junhyung for being jealous of everyone that was in his near, when he was a humanbeing like this perfect? He did lay down next to Hyunseung more closer than before and whispered in his ear.

 

Curious♫♫♪I’m drunk with the scent that only you have, slowly I’m going to be totally confused because of you. Curious, I’m so curious about you.♫♫♪

 

Is this going to be a song” asked Hyunseung who had just woken up, while turning around so that he could look into Junhyungs eyes. He answered with a big smile “Yes maybe one day” “Is this song going to be about me” asked the elder one pretty excited. “Basically all of my songs are about you.” The thin one pulled his body against Junhyungs and wrapped his arms around him while saying “I love you.” “I love you too and even more than anyone else ever could.”

 

Curious♫♫♪Even when I see someone really pretty, even when I do something really fun, everything just gets boring, baby nothing is fun, because I’m so curious about you.♫♫♫

(Hey Guys I have a question. Have you been able to see the first chapter *It`s over at 12:30*? I saw just now that "hide chapter" was on. So if you didnt read it Im very sorry TT  but you should read that one too. haha I'm too stupid. Sorry!)