It's over at 12:30

Your Smile is fake

 

 

18th of December 2016

 

"Love is the person you think about during the sad songs.”

 

It wasn‘t only a quite cold but also a very dark winter night, expect the old street lights, and a few stars that were shining.

The snow was sparkling in the weak light from the street lights, just like Junhyungs tears that were running down all over his face.

Junhyung has been standing at the place where the most painful moment he ever had happend, and he started to remember the worst day of his life.

 

19th of April 2014

 

Junhyung was standing in the dark of the night under an old street light and couldn‘t stop crying, because of the mean words that were inside his head.

The worst thing about it was that he would tell these pretty mean words to the person he loves the most in this world.

He would break up with his sensitive Boyfriend and Band member Hyunseung Jang.

Gosh I am even in love with his name“ thought Junhyung and smiled a little.

 

The Rapper quickly turned around as someone touched his shoulder, it was his Boyfriend.

He looked into his eyes that once were shinning full of life, happiness and joy, but now there wasn‘t anything happy about them anymore, ‘cause it felt like forever since Hyunseung was happy the last time.

 

Ofcourse it was not Hyunseungs or Junhyungs fault that he wasn‘t happy anymore, because the Beast member has been diagnosed with chronically depression and an eating dissorder.

 

Hyunseung was weaping off Junhyungs tears with his sleeve as he asked „Hey dear why are you crying? Has this anything to do with the fact that you called me in the middle of the night, to come here to see you?“

 

The elder one tried to hug the Rapper but he walked a step backwards.

Is something wrong? Did I do anything wrong?“

 

Junhyung couldn‘t believe that Hyunseung was really that blind and stupid to not know that he was hurting and dragging him with his depression down.

 

Junhyung could‘nt control his temper as usual and yelled „Why are you even asking this? You really should know what is wrong!“

 

Ofcourse I do know what is wrong and what you want to tell me for such a long time. So just say it, so that I can leave“ said Hyunseung so silentyl that it was close to whispering. It was hard to tell how he felt while saying this.

 

The younger one was speechless, from that emotionless answer. He knew it all the time? Why didnt he talked too him? And he wants him to already break up with him so that he can leave? That‘s it? All the time and the memories thad they had, it was all meaningless to Hyunseung?

 

Are you ing kidding me? You just act like our Relationship wasn‘t something special and total unimportant.“

Well I guess that‘s just how it is.“

Totally speechless, shocked, sad and angry Junhyung fell down off his knees. He never knew that his beloved 4D Prince never loved him the way as he did and still does.

 

Hyunseung was kneeing down too, so that he could look into Junhyungs eyes „It‘s okay I will be alright, just tell me what you want to tell me so badly.“

 

He couldn‘t take this anymore and yelled at Hyunseung „You ing ! I didn‘t knew our Relationship was that unimportant to you. So it‘s over `cause you make me sick with your depression. I know it is not your fault, the depression is the one to blame but I cannot do this anymore.“


 

I know that you cannot stand me anymore, and I do understand this because I can‘t even standy myself any longer“ said Hyunseung and hugged JH thightly and gentle. While thinking „It will be better if you started to hate me. It will be better for you so that you don‘t get hurt because of me anymore.“

 

♫♪♪♫12:30I knew that you were being shaken, that's why I grabbed onto it tighter. I held you. I locked you up. My love became more poisonous. Yeah I know its all my fault.♫♪♪♫

 

Junhyung was really suprised that HS hugged him, and he got the same feeling that he got when he firt met HS.

Could he really break up with him, while feeling that way? But It sadly didnt‘ seemed like Hs cared about their Realationship anyway. But what if HS talked like that on purpose, so that he could break up with him easier?


 

Junhyung wanted to ask Hyunseung but he couldn‘t cause he started talking first.

I‘ve fallen in love with someone new.“

After saying this Hyunseung stood up and quickly walked away.


 

12:30 ♫♪♪♫ I‘m letting you go right now, I‘m letting you go and everything has stopped.

But I believe the broken clock will move once again.

Time used to follow us but now it has stopped. Instead of an “us“ it‘s just “you“ and “me“.♫♪♪♫


 

Out of nowhere heavy rain was falling down as if he wanted to let the world know that she was still existing, but for Junhyung it felt like the whole world would fall apart.


 

His chest was hurting so much that he held his hand against it to make the pain dissapear. it was worthless. Because for Junhyung it already seemed like the world would fade away.

The Kpop-Idol realized that he felt like the wolrd would dissapear, because Hyunseung was his world and he faded away when he walked away from him.

 

Junhyung took out his Smartphone to check the time. It was 12:30, and he began to sing Right now we are like the clock hands at 12:30. We have our backs to each other, looking at different places and trying to let go of everything. We are like the clock hands at 12:30, walking towards the place where we won’t be able to return to.“

 

This could be a song for our next album“ said JH weak while bursting out into tears again.