The Move

Tatt For Two

“My B-U-T . . . Ti Ti . . . I love you . . .”

Tiffany blushed furiously as she buckled Taeyeon in and closed the door with Yuri’s help. Yuri was smiling but she didn’t tease.

“Will you be able to handle her by yourself?”

Tiffany nodded, eager to drive Taeyeon away from all witnesses. “She’s not that heavy.”

“Alright, cool. I’ll see you some other time, Tiffany.”

“Thanks, Yuri. Bye.”

Tiffany got into her car in a hurry and drove off with a wave. Yuri was nice but she could tell the tall woman was enjoying the spectacle and it was embarrassing. Taeyeon’s eyes were closed for a while and Tiffany thought she was asleep so she was surprised when a hand latched onto her arm.

“Ti . . .”

Tiffany turned. To her right, Taeyeon was looking at her, eyes only half-opened. “Are you okay, Tae?”

“I want to sleep . . .”

“Okay, we’re getting home soon.”

“I want to sleep with you . . .”

Tiffany smiled. “Of course I’ll sleep with you.”

“No! I want to sleep with you.”

“Yes, okay. You will sleep with me.”

“Yes.” Taeyeon pawed at Tiffany’s arm again. “Sleep together.”

“Sleep together.”

“Okay.”

Taeyeon fell silent and when Tiffany looked again during a red light, she had fallen fast asleep. This was fine, until Tiffany had to lift Taeyeon from her seat. Fast asleep, Taeyeon was much heavier than she was when she was awake. How was she going to carry Taeyeon up to her apartment?

Tiffany was ready to call it quits when she finally reached her apartment. She had managed to arouse Taeyeon from her sleep so the woman was able to support her own weight a little but the walk from the car to the elevator and the elevator to her door felt ten times longer than usual.

It was tempting to drop Taeyeon at the door and leave her on the floor but Tiffany persevered. A few more steps . . . and done. Tiffany let go and Taeyeon slumped onto the bed. The petite woman groaned a little, then pulled her legs in and curled up like a puppy. Tiffany rolled and turned Taeyeon so she lay the right way, and stuffed a pillow under her head. Mission completed at last.

After washing up, Tiffany returned to her bed and grinned at the sight. Taeyeon was lying on her side, curled up, hand under the pillow and fast asleep. Tiffany got under the covers and pulled out enough to cover Taeyeon before lying down herself. So much for talking to Taeyeon about the whistle-blower. Tiffany burned to know who it was but she wasn’t going to find out until morning. So she her side to face Taeyeon and got comfortable.

“Goodnight, honey,” Tiffany whispered. She stretched to press a kiss on Taeyeon’s forehead then closed her eyes and headed off into dreamland too.

T

Tiffany rose bright and early but Taeyeon was still out cold. Looking at the state of things, Tiffany checked her schedule for the day and upon seeing no critical need to be present in the office, called in to inform them she would be working from home today. Once that was done, Tiffany set about preparing breakfast. Taeyeon should be up by then . . .

Not.

Taeyeon was still curled up like a puppy, sound asleep. Tiffany rolled her eyes and marched over to the motionless figure and smacked her bottom. “Wake up, lazy .” A groan was all Tiffany got. Heavier measures were required. She drew the curtains, flooding the room with sunlight and yanked the covers off Taeyeon. “Wake up!”

“Argh.”

“I made breakfast. Get up and eat it.”

“I just wanna sleep.”

Tiffany straddled Taeyeon’s legs and tugged on her arms. “Get up!”

“Ti . . .”

With a great pull, Tiffany managed to haul Taeyeon upright. “Wake up, honey.” Then, leaning near Taeyeon’s ear, Tiffany whispered in her most seductive voice, “I’m .”

“What?”

Tiffany grinned as she got off an awakened Taeyeon. “Wash up and I’ll see you at the dining table for breakfast.”

Moments later, a sluggish Taeyeon dropped herself on a chair at the dining table. Tiffany pushed a plate of scrambled eggs and toast to her. “Eat up.”

“You said you were ,” Taeyeon grumbled. “You lied.”

“I didn’t lie. I’m always ready for when I’m with you. But some things need to be done first.”

“Lies.”

“Don’t you have customers to tattoo?”

Taeyeon groaned. “I do.”

“So it’s a matter of time that you don’t have.”

“You’re trying to put the blame on me now?” Taeyeon nodded. “You’re good. You’re really good.”

“Do you want some orange juice?”

“The only juice I woke up for is yours.”

Tiffany laughed. “You’re so incredibly grumpy in the morning. Are you like this every morning?”

“Yes. This is me every single morning. Are you regretting it?”

“What am I regretting?”

“Me. Dating me.”

“Don’t be silly. I’m just asking.”

“I’m not a morning person.”

Tiffany grinned. “Don’t worry. I’ll cheer you up.”

“Every morning?”

“Are you proposing we move in together?”

Taeyeon stared at Tiffany’s sparkling eyes. “Are you?”

Tiffany held Taeyeon’s gaze without wavering and a little smile crept onto her face as she said, “If you ask, I won’t say no.”

Taeyeon began to smile too. “If you ask, I won’t say no either.”

“So who’s asking?”

Taeyeon shrugged. “I’ll be a gentlewoman. I’ll ask.”

“Then I’ll answer.”

“Deal.”

Tiffany stared at Taeyeon and Taeyeon stared right back. Then they smiled and hugged and kissed. Long and hard.

After a long steamy kiss that had Taeyeon and Tiffany panting, Tiffany pulled back and asked, “Your place or mine?”

Taeyeon grinned. “Any place is fine.”

“Mine’s closer to your tattoo shop.”

“It makes sense. Your place is bigger.”

“We can talk about this a little more after work today.”

Taeyeon grinned. “Sounds like a plan.”

T