Weapons! Here I Come!!!

Stupid Journey with Percy Jackson & His Crew

  Campfire was great! I met another friend of Percy's. His name is Leo. He's quite a fun guy to be around with. I liked his character. What amazed me most about him was that he and his cabin mates made all the weapons supplied here, in Camp Half Blood!

 

  Anyway, after our breakfast, Piper, Annabeth, Leo and I went to the Armory. It was where the campers get their weapons. The place had a wide collection of swords, spears, clubs, and even shotguns!

  "Here, try this sword," Leo handed me an elegant sword. I looked at the sword feeling dizzy. The sword was heavy and turning the sword here and there made me want to throw up.

  "Sword really isn't your type," Annabeth said as Piper tried holding me steady. I gave the sword back to Leo and apologized. But he smiled understandingly.

  "What about a spear?" Leo asked, helpfully.

  "I can try..." I said unwillingly. Actually, something already caught my eyes... As I had expected, the spear didn't really work out.

  "What do you think about clubs?" Annabeth asked. Okay, I can't take it anymore!

  "Sorry, but I don't think clubs suit me either. Maybe we should try something else..." I told Annabeth. Annabeth smiled. I think she knows what I want... Good. Finally.

  "Do you think shotguns are fine with Giselle, Piper?" Leo asked, winking at me.

  "Sure, why not? But when I tried it, I felt it's a little flashy for me. She can always try it." Piper replied. Was I seeing things, because Piper's eyes seemed to changed color? When I first met her, it was blue, and then it turned green, then brown.

  "Yeah, I want to try it," I said with enthusiasm. Leo went and took a variety of shotguns to let me choose. I finally chose a Remington 870.

  "Cool," Leo whistled, I smiled at him.

  "Thanks everyone for helping me!" I told them happily.

  "No prob," Leo said.

  "Call me if you need me, Giselle. I'll be at the Big House," Annabeth told me while walking out.

  "Okay,"

  "So... What are we suppose to do now?" I asked my two new friends.

  "Hmm... I've gotta go back to the forge, so you two can go anywhere you like," Leo said.

  "Yeah, that's nice. We have the time to ourselves for girl-talk," Piper chortled while doing funny faces at Leo.

  "I have to get my going down..." I mumbled to myself as I watched Piper's beautiful gestures.

  "Come on, Giselle, let's go." At least Piper was fun.

 

  Emmm... wonderful fresh air... I felt great and I wanted to sit down and just enjoy the beautiful scenery. But Piper did not want to sit down so I just had to forget about enjoying the scenery.

  "Piper, where are we going?" I asked as I hate to be curious for long.

  "Soon, you'll see and you're gonna love it," that didn't really help.

  We had to go into the woods, which didn't make me feel any better. Fortunately, what Piper said was true and I definitely really love it! But at first I was a bit afraid of it and its youngs... They are huge, enormous, gigantic looking dogs. Even the smaller ones are bigger than me. Thank God, Piper calmed them down because they almost wanted to roll me, I mean in a friendlier manner, but still...

  "Say, hello to Mrs O'Leary and her two pups Julia and Jeanie!" Piper told me.

  "Hello, Mrs O'Leary, Julia and Jeanie!" I greeted all three of them feeling that they were really cute but I was still scared to go near them. Honestly, I've never seen such big dogs before in my life!

  "They are hellhounds. They are Percy's pet. Aren't they cute?" Piper exclaimed.

  "Omigosh, they are indeed really cute! But where's their daddy?" I asked wondering.

  "That, you have to ask Percy or Nico," Piper said while scratching Julia's head.

  "Oh, okay but who's Nico? Is he one of the campers?" I asked again.

  "Yes but he rarely comes to stay here. He's usually in his father's palace, doing his job." Piper explained. Hmm... Another mysterious guy...

  "So, which kingdom does he come from?" I squatted down and began tickling Jeanie's tummy. So cute.

  "Umm... their kingdom is in the underworld. His father is a king. King Hades, to be exact." Piper started standing up. Okay... I think I know who lives next door to me, in that creepy cabin. This is bad. I stopped tickling Jeanie. I've got a bad feeling about this.

  "Piper, can we go back? I'm a little scared..." I whispered to Piper, hoping we could leave this place as soon possible.

  "Okay, anyway it's about time to have lunch and you could meet your dad later," Piper said as we were walking out of the woods. Pheww.

  "He's back?" I asked. Okay, now what am I supposed to do?? Don't panic, Giselle! There's nothing to be afraid of. Okay, calm down. I know, why not I go find Pollux first? I thought to myself.

  "Yeah, Chiron said that he would be back after lunch." Piper replied. "Relax, Giselle."

  "Okie dokie," I answered. Horns blew just after we came out.

  "And Giselle?"

  "Uh, yeah?"

  "Don't go into the forest alone, kay?"

  "Kay,"

Continue Next Chapter. Stay tuned! :D Please leave a comment or subscribe! THANKS~