Don't Get to Meet My Ol' Pap TT.TT

Stupid Journey with Percy Jackson & His Crew

All of a sudden, horns blew out of nowhere.

"What's that?" I asked Pollux.

"Oh, that's to indicate that everyone has to gather at the dining pavilion to get your stomach stop growling." Pollux said it while my tummy started to rumble.

It was kind of embarrassing to let your older brother hear your stomach growling, on the very first day. And I even thought the blowing horns were to celebrate my arrival.

"Oh, yeah, of course," that was the best I could say after my embarrassment.

"Come on, sis. Let's get something to eat. You can put your stuff over there," Pollux told me while trying to contain his laughter.

"Okay," I left my things and followed Pollux. Pollux seems really nice. Thank God...

 

  Woah, the dining pavilion was huge and amazing. There's Percy and a cute blonde guy. He looked really familiar... Oh no, there's another girl walking near him, and, hold it right there, she's holding his hand?! Oh God, can this get any better? But the girl was a seriously very beautiful brunnette.

"Hey! Giselle! Over here!" Percy called me.

"Umm... Hello everyone," I said as I walked towards their direction awkwardly.

"This is Jason Grace and this is Piper," Percy told me.

"Wait a sec, your surname is 'Grace'? You look really familiar, you know?" I commented.

"Yeah, have we met before?"

 

  Suddenly, horns blew again. Chiron was the one blowing those damn horns. The horns were really getting on my nerves.

"May I have all of your attention? Dinner will be served soon but I would like to introduce you all to a brand new camper! Giselle, please come forward?" Chiron said. I went forward and stood beside Chiron. That was not what I expected...

"This is Giselle Lenoir. Daughter of Prince Dionysus, as all of you know and call Mr. D," Chiron announced at the top of his lungs.

There were whispers all around the campers. Worst part was, I was getting really nervous.

"She, Giselle, is also granddaughter of our Queen Aphrodite!" As Chiron said this, I saw Piper looking horrified but still looking simply gorgeous. Honestly I've never thought that my grandmother could be a queen. Only Percy and Jason didn't look surprised, even Annabeth's jaw dropped. This was getting more and more complicated. Even more whispers...

"Now, now, please behave kids. I understand that it's hard to comprehend that Giselle has both the Queen and Prince's different royalties! Her case is rare but that doesn't make her any less different from us. Now let's eat!" I stared at Chiron but at least we were finally allowed to eat.

"Relax, Giselle. Go, follow Pollux, he'll show you where to be seated," Chiron whispered to me.

"Okay,"

 

  Pollux led me to a table which was able to contain over 10 paxes to share.

"Why aren't there any other people sitting at our table?" I asked Pollux as I looked around.

"'Cause we have to sit by cabins. And actually you can sit with the Aphrodite if you want to." Pollux said as dishes were served. And the great part about eating here was you get to eat and drink what you wanted. Camp was not that bad after all. But when I was younger, like Pollux, I used to have bloodshot eyes too. I like drinking wine but mom has trained me not to take wine all the time, so this time I was getting grape juice instead.

"Maybe next time. For now I'll just stick to you." I said smiling at my half brother.

"That's my sister!" Pollux smiled and we both laughed.

"Why isn't our dad here, Pollux?" I asked, wondering where the hell my father went on the first day of my arrival.

"Oh, umm... about that, he's actually accomplishing something important..." Pollux said looking sorry himself.

"WHY?" I exclaimed a little too loudly. Neighbouring tables turned to stare.

"Shhh... It's not that he doesn't want to come. It's just that he has... important stuff to deal with," Pollux tried to explain as I entered into a sulky mood.

"Anyway, dad isn't that bad. Just... just try accepting him and everything would be fine, Giselle...” Pollux added.

"Fine," and I began eating my food.

 

  After dinner, Pollux went to find his friends, which left me alone and that was fine with me. After asking for directions from some friendly campers on how to get back to my cabin, I mean I was new here and hello this camp is HUGE, I made it back without too much struggle.

 

  As I was going to open my cabin door, I heard a girl's voice calling after me. I turned around, it was Piper.

"Giselle! Wait up!"  Piper called.

"Hi, Piper. Is anything wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just wanted to ask if you would care to take a walk with me," Piper smiled.

"Sure," I replied with a shrug.

  Piper led me to a beautiful lake and we sat on a bench. The view was fab!

"How old are you?" Piper asked.

"Turning fifteen this October," I answered still staring at the lake.

"Oh,"

"Annabeth told me to tell you that although tomorrow we don't have official training lessons but could you try to do some basic training first?" Piper asked.

"Yeah, okay but first I want to find out what weapon suits me best,"

"Don't worry, that's the first thing you're going to do,"

"Hey, Piper, you won't mind if I ask you to help me choose them?" I asked, unsure.

"Sure, why not?"

"Great," I said. And there was a moment of silence. Okay, I can't stand it already, I have to ask her!

"Piper..." I was interrupted by those annoying horns again! Ugh, one day I'll throw those horns away!

"Come on, Giselle! It's the campfire sing-along. I'll bet you'll enjoy it!" Piper exclaimed happily.

"Really? A campfire?" Woah, I've never gone to a campfire before. This is something definitely new to me! And I jogged along with Piper.

Continue Next Chapter. Stay tuned! :D Please leave a comment or subscribe! THANKS~