The Aftermath

Blind Date

You are mine. I am yours.


Its been a week since they meet. The girls still cant remember what happen. And Jihyo. She just grin whenever they asked about the other side. Hell yeh. She is God Jihyo. She knows what is happening.

"Jihyo-ah. You seriously dont want to tell anything about that night?" Nayeon again trying to persuade Jihyo.

"Nah to no no no." Jihyo laugh.

"We must did something bad seeing that they dont contact us until now." Sana sigh.

"Yeah. You bet you did something." Jihyo tease. The other gasp.

"Come on, Jihyo-ah." Mina beg.

"Anyway. Lets have dinner together. Its my treat." Jihyo look at the other three.

"Why so sudden? But I never reject free food." Momo ask.

"Just because. I want to treat my friends. Cant I?" Jihyo shrug.

"You are being suspicious, Jihyo-ah" Nayeon look at her.

"So. See you guys at the restaurant tonight. Better wear nicely. You might catch someone tonight." Jihyo walk away after giving a wink.

The other three look at her with questions in their mind.

At other side

Jeongyeon text Jihyo again and again.

Jeong :So are they coming?

Jihyo: For god sake. How many time should I told you. They. Are. Coming.

Jeong: Just wanna be sure. See ya tonight.

Jihyo: Yeah sure.

The four of them quickly prepare themselves since it 4 hours left and they have so much things to do before the dinner.

Later that night

Nayeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo and Mina enter enter the restaurant that Jihyo already book for them. Nayeon, Momo, Sana and Mina awe at the restaurant design.

"Jihyo-ah. Are you sure we are having dinner here?" Mina ask to ensure that they are in the correct place.

"Yup. No worry. Come on. Lets take our seat." Jihyo lead to their table while the 3 of them eyeing each other.

"So. You are paying for this dinner, right?" Momo look at Jihyo disbelief.

"Yup. Choose anything you want." Jihyo open the menu and smirk.

"Since you said you are paying. I want to choose the most expensive one." Nayeon read the menu throughoutly.

"Yeah, me too. I shouldnt lose this opportunity." Sana also read the menu with Momo.

"Sure. Just pick the most expensive one. I dont mind." Jihyo smirk and laugh evilly in her head.

So in the end, all five of them choose the most expensive menu. At the other side, the four of them look over their wallet and check their bills. They mentally cursing Jihyo for provoking the girls to choose expensive menu. They prepare themselves, look at each other.

"Fighting." They encourage each other.

NaMoSaMi are busy chatting that they dont realise that there are people getting ready on the stage.

"A a a. Mic test. Mic test. Ouh its working." Jeongyeon test the mic, making all the customer look at the stage now.

"Congrats, Yoo Jeongyeon. You just attract the entire restaurant." Chaeyoung accidentally talk with mic.

"You too, midget." Tzuyu diss.

"Come on, guys." Dahyun also talk with the mic. They then clumsily prepare themselves. 

The other customer laugh looking at them, NaMoSaMi look at them disbelief, thinking what are they doing while Jihyo facepalm looking at their stupidness.

"Good evening, everyone. We want to peform a song. For our date. Wait. Are they our date?" Jeongyeon ask the younger. And they nod while roll their eyes. "So yeah. For our date tonight. Hi you girls there. Listen well." She and the younger wave at the girls before starting the song.

(Jeong)

I’m gonna confess today so please help me
Look at me from head to toe and see if anything looks off
(Chaeng)

If this shirt doesn’t look good, should I change into a knit sweater?
How should I say it? You listen first

(Tzuyu)

Just like you girl, just like you girl
Do you really not know?

(Dahyun)

Girl just like you girl
How much more do I have to say?

(Chaeng)

Should I say it was love at first sight, that it’s destiny?
Should I just be honest and say I liked you for a long time?

(Tzuyu)

If you were her, what would you do?
Would you ignore me or just laugh over it?

(Jeong)

Yes you, you right now, I don’t wanna beat around the bush anymore

(Dahyun)

Just like you girl, just like you girl
Do you really not know?
(Jeong)

Girl just like you girl
How much more do I have to say?

(Tzuyu)

Just like you girl, just like you girl
Who else would I have?

(Chaeng)

Girl just like you girl
I can’t go on if it’s not you

(Tzuyu)

Just like you girl, just like you girl
Who else would I have?


(Dahyun)

Girl just like you girl
I can’t go on if it’s not you

(Jeong)

Girl Just like you girl I like you girl only you girl

The people applause for their performance. They bow and leave the stage to go to the girls.

"So what is this all about?" Nayeon ask as soon as JeongDaChaTzu sit.

"Well. Since today is our 7th day. Maybe a week anniversary?" Jeongyeon chuckle.

"Wait. What? 7th day?" Nayeon's eyes widen.

"You dont remember?" Nayeon cover her open mouth and shake her head.

"You didnt tell them?" Jeongyeon ask Jihyo.

"Why should I?" Jihyo ask back.

"Did I do anything stupid?" Sana slowly ask Tzuyu.

"Stupid might not the correct wrong. Straightforward and emberassing maybe." Tzuyu smirk. Sana frustrated hit her head to try to remember.

"Did I say anything?" Momo try her luck.

"Fortunately yes. Unfortunately you didnt remember." Dahyun act like she is hurt.

"I must be doing something stupid seeing that you keep grinning since you sit." Mina cover her redden face.

"You are not doing something stupid. But you literally like a fangirl." Chaeyoung grin become wider.

"So to conclude this. Let me just tell you everything that happen that night." With that Jihyo start to tell them the whole story after they drunk.

"Ouh gosh. That is soo emberassing." NaMoSaMi hide their face while the other just laugh.

"So we are dating now?" Nayeon ask while peeking between her hands.

"Yeah. Its our 7th day." Jeongyeon shows 7 fingers.

"For real? Like real, real?" Nayeon asks again.

"Yeah. Or do you want to confess again?" Jeongyeon winggle her eyebrows.

"I-i- em-em" "Thats ok. I will confess first this time. I like you, Im Nayeon. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Jeongyeon cut her off. Nayeon is taken aback. Slowly she nod and hide her face again.

"Ok so. Today is our day one." Jeongyeon raise one finger.

"So can I date you now?" Dahyun innocently ask Momo.

"Huh?" Momo shock.

"Can I date you now?" Dahyun repeat.

"Er. If you want to." Momo answer shyly.

"Cool, Moguri." Dahyun pinch Momo's cheek.

"Moguri? Its that some kind of food?" Momo ask with straight face. Dahyun just laugh.

"Yahh. What is 'Moguri' " Momo pinch back Dahyun's cheek.

"You. Moguri. Your nickname for me is Moguri." Dahyun caress Momo cheek. Momo mouth forming an 'o'

"Do you still like me?" Tzuyu unconciously blurt out.

"Me? Are you talking to me?" Sana point to herself.

"No. I'm talking to drunk you." Tzuyu tease making Sana pout.

"So. Do you still like me?" Tzuyu ask again.

"I think.." Sana lower her head.

"You think?" Tzuyu raise her eyebrow.

"No no. I mean. Yeah. I like you." Sana confess.

"Great. If you are not. This will be awkward." Tzuyu take out a box and give it to Sana.

"What is this?" Sana open the box and gasp.

"Is this for me?" Sana look at Tzuyu disbelief.

"No. Its for the drunk you. Of course its for you." Tzuyu take back the box and stand behind Sana. 

"Can you hold your hair for a while?" Sana hold her hair while Tzuyu help her with the necklace.

"Thank you. Its beautiful." Sana touch the necklace after Tzuyu wear it for her.

"That is for saying 'I like you too." Tzuyu gives her killing smile making Sana blush.

"Since I'm not good in words, I will just give you this." Chaeyoung pass Mina a piece of paper.

"What is..." Mina gasp when she open the open. Its her drawing. She seems to floating in the air for a few minutes making Chaeyoung slightly unpatient. So she turn the paper for her.

Hi Mina. At first I like you because you are close to my ideal type. But after having a chat and getting know you, I slowly drown into your charm. There is no words can describe this feeling for you. Little did I know that I'm falling in love with you.

So Myoui Mina. Eventhough I am young, will you be my girlfriend?

SCY

"Is this real?" Mina's eyes become watery.

"Hey hey. Why are you crying?" Chaeyoung nervously find the tissue to wipe away Mina's tears.

"Is this real?" Mina ask again showing the paper to the nervous Chaeyoung.

"Yes. Its all real. I am really falling for you." Chaeyoung looks straight to Mina's eyes.

"Then. Do I even a choice to say no?" Mina gives her signature gummy smile and Chaeyoung reply with her famous dimple smile.

"Ok, gaysss. My work is done here and so is my food. I enjoy watching your romantic, cringy drama. I'm going now. Have fun with your girlfriend. And. Dont forget to pay for my food. You guys already promise before, Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung. So, bye gayssss." Jihyo quickly flee before the mention one start whining.

The rest continue their sweet moment until you might see ants around them and someone might get diabetes because of their sweetness.


I know. im bad at writing ending. anyway. THE END~~~