The Games (1)

Blind Date

You are mine.


The waiter serve the food that they order. Being a slick the ostrich she is, she order the same as her target. Without wasting any time, she quickly slice her steak and change her plate with the latter. The latter is obviously shock and almost scream since her plate is taken away. But change immediately when she see the exchange plate already serve her sliced steak.

"Thank you." The bunny smile shyly while the other look at her jealously. 

They continue eating while getting know with each other. They already feel comfortable with each other in a short time thanks to God Jihyo ofcourse. She make sure that they interact with each other. After that, Jihyo suggest them to play games.

"Lets play game." Jihyo say.

"What game?" Nayeon ask.

"Just random game. If you fail. The person opposite you will get the punishment." She point at the alcohol.

"But these two are still underage." Sana point at the two.

"Thats you guys that need to settle out." Jihyo shrug.

"Dont worry. They will drink if they want to." Jeongyeon continue. The two that mention nod in agreement. But of course the two adult infront of them will never allow them to drink.

"Will you be alright, Mina? You are not good with alcohol tho." Momo look at her.

"You cant drink alcohol, Mina-shi?" Chaeyoung ask in worry.

"Well. I can but I cant drink alot." Mina answer nervously.

"Looks like you need to play well, dwarf." Tzuyu smirk.

"Talk to yourself, Yoda. Its not like you can drink too." Chaeyoung glare.

"So lets start. Nayeon unnie can choose the game first." Jihyo point.

"OK. Lets play 31 aegyo version." She said. Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Tzuyu give a meaningful glance to Chaeyoung. 

"The one who cannot do aegyo or the 31 person will get the punishment?" Chaeyoung give a sorry look to Mina.

"Depends on the majority." Jihyo answer. Chaeyoung sigh.

So the game start. All eyes are on each other, watching their aegyo. Since Nayeon start first, the other side literally get heart attack, continue with Momo. The eagle smile widely as she watch the latter doing aegyo. And next is Mina. Chaeyoung gives her dimple smile. Next is Sana. Tzuyu literally blush thinking the latter is doing aegyo for her. Then its Tzuyu time. Cant believe it but her aegyo is accepted by the rest. The devil friends are, they unspokenly get into agreement to get on Chaeyoung. 

"Ayyy. Thats weakk!!!!" Jeongyeon laugh. 

"Come on. you can do better than that." Dahyun laugh too.

"Arghh. I cant do thisss!!!" Chaeyoung whine.

"If you cant do, then Mina has to drink." Jihyo smirk.

"I'm sorry but they dont accept my aegyo." She say to Mina.

Mina has no choice but to take a shot since Chaeyoung lose the game. The next person that will lead the game is Jeongyeon.

"Jeongyeonie random game, is, sense game. 1!" Jeongyeon stand.

"2!" Jihyo shout.

"3!" Chaeyoung.

"4!" Sana.

"5." Tzuyu just raise her hand.

"6!" Then boom. Another one get it. What a coincidence. Dahyun and Momo get caught.

"Ah. Lovely. Since both of you get caught. Love shot! Love shot! Love shot!" The other join Jihyo chant for a love shot. So they end up having a love shot. Now its~~ Momo time.

"Lets play mandu game." She said. So everyone get ready with their mandu.

"Mandu, mandu 35!" 6 of them open their hand. "Assa! I'm safe."

"Mandu, mandu 5!" 8 of them open their hand and Dahyun obviously dissapoint with that.

"Mandu, mandu 15!" Sana say with hope. Looking around. "Yes! Safe." She high five with Momo.

"Doesnt they realise if that kid lose, they still have to drink?" Jeongyeon ask Nayeon who is sitting infront of her.

"Thats why they are dumb and dumber. Dont ask me which one is them. Its depends on the situation." Nayeon and Jihyo laugh.

"Alright alright. My turn. Mandu mandu 20!" Only Tzuyu open her hand.

"You are in this game." Dahyun tease.

"You are too, unnie." Tzuyu tease back.

"Ok my turn. Mandu manduuu 10!" 3 of them open their hand.

"Ouhh. What a luck, Mina-shi. My turn. Mandu mandu 25" Luck is on Chaeyoung's side. 5 of them open their hand. She smirk at Mina.

"Alright. Now my turn. Mandu mandu 30!" The god she is. Everyone open their hand.

"Ok. Focus here. Mandu mandu 15!" Looking around. Only 2 open up.

"Are you trying to make me drink? Ok. Mandu mandu 15!" 3 of them open up making Jeongyeon sigh.

"Come Dub, you can do this, buddy. Mandu mandu 10! Oh god. Thank you." Dahyun raise her hand praying to the god since Nayeon and Mina open their hand. 

"May the force be with me. Manduu manduu 0!" And the force is with Tzuyu. The left doesnt open their hand. All left is Nayeon and Mina. And now is Mina's turn.

"Noww. Mandu manduu 5!" Mina shut her eyes and slowly open her eyes looking at Nayeon. She smile brightly seeing only Nayeon open her hand.

"Guess I have to take a shot now." Jeongyeon without hesistating take a shot for Nayeon. But Nayeon being guilty for being bad at the game, she also take a shot.

"Ouhhh. Sweet Nayeon unnie not letting her partner drink alone." Everyone wee the eldest for her gesture.

"Ouh, my lady. Dont do thing like that again. I will fall harder for you." Jeongyeon wink at Nayeon leaving her blushing. Or maybe she is blushing because of the alcohol.

"Looks like one already on urge of getting tipsy. Things are getting easier and moving like I plan." Jihyo say on her mind.


"Jana. Do you like me Jana. You tail is hitting me, Jana. Jana, do you like me." Momo, 2017.

Doesnt she is the cutest ^^

OK bye.

Byong!