The Introduction

Blind Date

Since then I know she is the one.


The three of them are waiting for the maknae to finish herself.

"Gosh. I remember that you are the one who said that this date is useless. But now you are the one that wasting the time to choose her outfit." The tiger roar.

"Which one better. This black shirt or this white blouse?" The latter just ignore.

"The blouse." The eagle answer without looking.

The latter wear the blouse and pair it with black skinny jeans. 

"When will we moving?" The ostrich roll her eyes.

"I'm done. Lets go." The three of them follow the yoda and step out the house.

The ostrich drives them since the three of them still dont have their license and two of them still underage. Dont ask me why the kids want to go to the date. Simple because one Chaeyoung said that she wants to 'experience' a blind date before she enter into university and one Tzuyu said this thing is useless but as a good friend and since they are outnumber so she decided to join them. "Both of you dont ever think to drink alcohol eventhough you had it before. And I the one who get scold by your mom! So. No more this time." The eldest of them lecture. The two of them exchange meaningful glances.

On the other side

The girls are seating at the most corner of the restaurant. Slightly nervous and excited.

"Are you sure they will come?" The rabbit ask.

"Knowing them. Of course they will." The big eyes ensure them.

"How do you know them, Jihyo-ah?" The hamster curious.

"Lets say I caught them doing something, I have their secret, and since then we befriend with each other. Ah. Two of them are still underage. But dont worry about that. They are fine." Jihyo answer.

"Underage? Why they agree with this even when they are underage?" The penguin shock.

"Rebel that kids. They have a lot of time to spend." Jihyo explain again.

"I dont think my stomach can handle much longer. Where are they?" The raccoon hold her stomach.

"They just text me saying that they almost here." Jihyo pat the raccoon stomach to calm her down..

Back to the other side

The ostrich park her car a bit far away from the restaurant since the restaurant's parking already full.

"Because of you, we have to walk there you freaking yoda." The tiger glare. 

The latter just scoff. They enter the restaurant and look around, looking for Jihyo. The yoda then point to the table in the corner. They froze at their place. They keep staring at the ladies until the waiter tap them. "How may I help you?" They excuse themselves politely and move towards their table.

"Geez. That girl look like my ideal type." The tiger whisper.

"Yeah. That girl has the most beautiful smile I have seen." The ostrich whisper back.

"Doesnt she looks the cutest." The eagle join the whisper.

"Wow. She is so beautiful." The three of them look at the yoda shockingly.

They continue they steps to the ladies who already waiting for them. Compose themselves before greeting the girls.

"Hi. Sorry that we taking so long." The ostrich flash a smile.

"Ah. Jeongyeon-ah. You here. Take a seat. Dahyun. Chaeyoung. Tzuyu. You guys too." The girls greet them before taking their seat. They call the waiter and order their food before its getting too late.

"Why dont you guys introduce yourself first since you guys are late." Jihyo point to the newcomers. 

"Er ok. Hi. The name is Yoo Jeongyeon. I'm 22 years old. They said I am no jam but I believe I am not that bad." The other three raise their eyebrow in protest.

"So hi. My name is Kim Dahyun. 20 years old. Young but not that young. Old but not that old. Hyper might be my middle name." The other three facepalm themselves from secondand emberassment.

"Er. Hi. My name is Son Chaeyoung. I'm 19 years old. I may look young but dont look like I am kid eventhough I am not that tall. Nice to meet you." The other three hold themselves from laughing.

"Hi. My name is Chou Tzuyu. I am also 19 years old. Yeah. I'm the same age with this dwarf. Ah. I'm from Taiwan by the way. Nice to meet you." The other three trying to say something but silent again since the yoda glare at them.

"Your turn." Jihyo nudge the bunny.

"Oh yeah. Hi. My name is Im Nayeon. I'm 23 years old. Probably the oldest here. But doest seem like one. Since I look too gorgeous."  The Japaneses look at their unnie disbelief at her confident.

"Anyway hi. I'm Hirai Momo. 22 years old Japanese. Give me food and I will love you forever." Another disbelief headshake from the other three.

"Hi hi. My name is Minatozaki Sana. I'm also 22 years old. You can call me Sana and I love warm hugs." Gross expression come from the other three.

"Hi there. I'm Myoui Mina. I'm 21 years old but I'm friend with Momo and Sana and Jihyo. And I love penguins." The other three roll their eyes.

And it seems like everyone already has their eyes on someone while Jihyo silently judge them, smirking thinking that they should thank her for this.


a short one for now.

whatever i say i will stick to the royal ship. and of couse stay loyal to michaeng. weee~~

see you soon.

Byong!