The Games (2)

Blind Date

You are the one for me


The games continue and its Mina's turn who lose the game, which should resulting Chaeyoung that be taking the shot. However, remember that the tiger is still underage.

"Mina should take the shot for, Chaeyoungie." Jihyo say.

Mina who is already being tipsy before the shots before, reach for another glass. But. Another hand already reach her glass.

"I will take this shot." Chaeyoung bring the glass closer to her.

"But you are still underage." Nayeon worry but Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Tzuyu just dont mind since they know Chaeyoung probably can stand alcohol a lot better than Mina can.

"Dont worry. Its not my first time." Chaeyoung already take her shot. "And I'm the one that should take this shot." Mina looks at her with admiration. But soon her vision become blurry and her mind already on in her place anymore.

Momo and Sana are not in better situation either. They are hitting with each other. Without reason. 

"Are we going to continue the games?" Tzuyu ask while looking at Sana.

"Nah. I dont think so. They are already wasted." Jihyo answer as Nayeon almost bang her head after Tzuyu ask the question.

"Poor her. She has to take a lot since she lost most of the game." Tzuyu pat Sana head.

"Do you like me, Tzuyu-shi?" Sana unconciously ask. Tzuyu obviously fluster from the sudden question. Knowing that she is not being herself, Tzuyu decide to play around.

"Do you like Tzuyu?" Tzuyu ask.

"I think I like her. Dont you think that she is beautiful?" Sana again unconciously answer her.

"Really? Do you want to date her then?" Tzuyu continue.

"Yes yes I want to. Do you think she want to date me?" Sana confess. Tzuyu shock and smile brightly when she hear Sana's answer.

"I bet she will." Tzuyu with her smile paste on her face.

Beside Sana, there is Momo. When there is Momo, there is food. When there is food, there is Momo. Eventhough she is drunk, she still eating. Munching on the fries in front of her. Seating infront of her is Dahyun. She is watching Momo with amuse. Thinking, how much that the girl can eat. 

"How much can you eat?" the question slip out from Dahyun's mouth. 

"Me? Do you ask me?" Momo point to herself.

"Just forget it. You are cute." Dahyun chuckle.

"I think you are cuter." Dahyun of course fluster from the sudden compliment.

"If you said so. Thank you." 

"Do you have boyfriend?" Again Dahyun is fluster with Momo.

"No no. Of course no. Why should I come here if I already have a boyfriend." Dahyun answer.

"Good then. Because I like you. So dont date other people." Momo look at Dahyun seriously.

Dahyun doesnt know to believe it or not since Momo is drunk but people said people said the truth when they are drunk. So she decided to believe it.

"I wont. I want to date you." That probably the last thing that Momo hear before she bang her head on the table.

"Auch. Thats hurt." Chaeyoung touch her own forehead as like she is the one who bang the table. She then look back to the one who is sitting infront of her.

"Mina-shi?" She shake Mina's arm.

"Huh? Chaeyoungieeee~~" Chaeyoung's eyes widen from the sudden affection, immediately retreat her hand.

"Whyy?? Chaeyoungie doesnt like Mina?" 5 pair of eyes are on her especially Chaeyoung's who is still shock from the sudden changes of personality.

"No. I mean yes I like Mina." Chaeyoung answer.

"Yeayy. Mina like Chaeyoungiee too." Mina gives her gummy smile.

Chaeyoung automatically smile seeing the gummy smile and of course the fact that Mina likes her too. Her ideal type like her. A long hair girl, wearing white shirt and jeans like her. Not only that. She herself already fall for Mina because of Mina herself not just because she has a long hair or she is wearing a white shirt and jeans. It just simply because she is Mina.

"Cute." Chaeyoung smile.

"Ahhh. Chaeyoungie said Mina is cute." Mina cup her face, shyly.

Chaeyoung cant help but to laugh for her cuteness. She pat Mina head and caress her hair.

"Omo. Chaeyoungiee touch me. I can die in happiness now." Mina almost scream.

"She's cute, buddy." Jeongyeon laugh.

"She is really cute." Chaeyoung agree, looking at Mina.

Jeongyeon on the other side, silently watching the girl infront of her. The girl already lying on the table. 

"You are right, Jihyo. I will like her when I meet her." Jeongyeon pat Nayeon's head. 

Nayeon stir from Jeongyeon's touch. 

"Jeongyeon-shi. Why are you so handsome?" She mumble.

"Handsome? Am I not beautiful?" Jeongyeon chuckle.

"No. You are handsome. I am the beauty one." Nayeon mumble again.

"Yes. You are beautiful." Jeongyeon chuckle again. 

"I know that. So do you like me?" Nayeon getting bolder.

"Why? Do you like me?" Jeongyeon ask back with a question.

"I like you. A lot." Nayeon raise head. Jeongyeon smile brightly.

"I like you too. A lot." Jeongyeon pinch her cheek. 

"Well then. From today is our first day." Naeyon raise a finger and bang her head on the table again. 

Jeongyeon shake her head laughing at her.

"Do you know where they live, Jihyo-ah?" Jeongyeon ask.

"Look at their ID card. Send them home, will you." Jihyo wake from her seat and ready to go. 

The four of them look at each other. "What a date." They laugh.


SaMo are teasing Dahyun for her sliding ceremony. Arent they are cute :D

see you very soon

Byong!