We Made It!

I Only Have You

I wake up and check my Instagram. I see a post by Taeyong.

They're about to go through the 3rd round soon. Just then, Robin calls me down for breakfast. She really is like a mom. I head down and eat.

Mine:

Robin:

This looks delicious. I take a few bites, "This is so good," I tell Robin. "Thanks; eat slower though," she replies. We talk and decide to go to Seoul and wait for our boys to finish their auditions.

~10 mins later~

We finish up and I go up to take a shower while Robin does the dishes and gets ready also.

~20 mins later~

We head out and make our way to SM and wait.

~2 hours later~

A lot of people walk out from the back room. There has to be at least 400 contestants, gosh. They look disappointed though. We hear someone say "Mom, I didn't make it," while crying. Oh no! What if our boys walk out? The last person walks out and someone says, "Alright the finalists are in there. Please wait a bit more to see who made it and will be an official SM trainee." I take a deep breath and hold Robin's hand.

~30 minutes later~

Everyone walks out and I see....,"Taeyong!"

He looks around and sees me. "Dada!, why are you here?" "We came to support you guys," Robin says. "Well we.......made it! We're gonna be in a group togther called NCT and we're debuting soon!" "Oh my gosh. I'm so happy for you guys," I say as I leap into his arms. "Wait, that means I wont see you for a while." "Yes you will Dada. I'm inviting you to our first show." I hug Taeyong as we talk about his experience.

Robin's P.O.V

"Hey Johnny," I say. "Yes!," Johnny says as his eyes light up. "Where's Haechan?" His eyes darken and his smile erases. "Over there." He points behind him. "Thanks," I say as I peep behind him. I see Haechan taunting me.

"Well well well, Robin," Haechan says, "how does it feel to be dating a celebrity?" I pinch his left ear. "Who are you talking to?" "Not you my beautiful princess who reigns over everything." I smirk and let him go. "Now," I say, "tell me about what auditioning was like."

Mark's P.O.V

Ten walks up to me and asks, "Where's Minhye, dude?" "Don't know," I reply, "she's been acting weird lately." I know why she doesn't want to see me. No one else has to know though. "Aye, well tell her that you guys have to keep your relationship on the low because we're not allowed to date." Damn, I forgot. "Okay, man."