Bye, Bora!

I Only Have You

Minhye's P.O.V

Today's our last day here and that means I'm offically two months along. Right now my friends and I are walking along the plaza and I just feel like crap. I'm hungry and feeling snappy. I wish I was back in Korea right now. I need to tell my mom and dad about my situation.

"Come on, Minhye. Snap out of it," Robin says. I roll my eyes and see Mark looking.

I bow my head, "Oh, sorry." "Alright guys," Taeyong says, "let's go back and get our things and check out. Our plane leaves in 2 hours." We go back to the bungalow and I try to say something to Mark. "Don't. Just leave me alone; I need time to myself." "I just needed something for my headache." "Did you get rid of it?" "Rid or wha-?" "IT!" He pointed at my stomach. "No." "Here," he hands me a bottle of medication, "take 20 and we'll say it was an accident." "Are you serious? You Monster!" I throw the pills at him and run out with my things.

 

~1 hour, 30 mins later~

Dakyo's P.O.V

"You guys, I think something's wrong with Mark," Robin whispers. "Yeah," Taeyong says, "he's been acting weird lately. I mean look at him."

"So has Minhye," Haechan says. "You think something happened between them?," I say. "I hope not. They're so cute when they're happy," Robin says.

 

~15 hours later, at Taeyong's place~

 

"Yeah, you guys. I think I'm gonna start growing my hair back out. I might trim it one more time for school and that's it for a while." "Aww, I'll miss your hair," Robin says. "So," says Minhye. "Minnie what's wrong?," asks Robin. "You guys are always talking about yourselves and what else are you gonna cut short? Your bills, your clothes, YOUR LIFE!?" I hear Minhye cry over the phone and hang up. "Uh, Dakyo. What the just happened?" "I wish I knew." "I'm gonna call you later. Haechan wants me to cook tonight. See ya." "Bye," I say disappointingly.

Taeyong's P.O.V

I walk into my bedroom and see Dakyo looking down. "What's wrong?," I ask her. "I don't know," she starts, "Minhye just snapped at me and Robin over the phone, out of nowhere" "It's okay, maybe you both just need something to calm down." I hand her a carton of milk and she thanks me. I watch her open it and drink.

She's so cute. "Goodnight, Dada," I say as I kiss the top of her head. "Goodnight."

~~~~~~~

Author's Note: First, I'd like to apologize for not posting in like 4 days. I went to orientation for my college and everything was hectic. Secondly, it's hard as hell to find Renjun with a short-sleeved shirt so his picture may not fit in but please ignore it and just pretend it does. Thirdly, I hope you all enjoyed. Bye!!!^^