Are you Ready?

I Only Have You

~The next day~

All of us are sitting at a table, in the mall, planning our trip and going over a list a of last minute things we need.

"Okay," Taeyong says, "so we're gonna do all of this within one week which means that we need to make sure we rack up on clothes and other necessities." Mark says," Yeah, the mall closes in 2 hours, so let's get our stuff quickly." We get up and split up into small groups:

Minhye, Mark, Renjun

Me and Robin

Taeyong and Haechan

~5 mins later~

"Ok, Dakyo," Robin says, "which one?" She holds up two bathing suits.

"Umm, they're both cute, but I think you suit the yellow one better." "Thanks, now we just need sunscreen, flip flops, and sunglasses."

~10 mins later~

Minhye's P.O.V

"Come on Minhye, you've been on that isle for 10 minutes," Renjun says. "Sorry," I say, "I'm just making sure I got the right kind." I hold up my box of tampons. "Okay, just hurry up and put it in the basket before somebody sees." I giggle and we head towards the hats section.

~5 mins later~

Taeyong's P.O.V

Me and Haechan enter a store and I say, "Okay pretzels, check." He nods as he munches on his. "Now, let's buy some stuff for the trip." We look over by phone cases. "I really need one of these waterproof ones," Haechan says. I nod and go over by the speedos, wondering if I should purchase one.

~1 hour later~

We meet back at our table and I notice that Robin and Dakyo got a lot of clothes, Minhye, Mark, and Renjun have a lot of accesories, and Haechan and I have more than enough snacks. I announce, "Okay guys, since we spent our money, wisely, let's go home and pack and take a nap or whatever cause we have to be at the airport by 3, as that's when our flight departs. They nod at me and we go our separate ways.