Adventure

I Only Have You

~The next day~

Minhye's P.O.V

We head out by the ocean and there's a girl instructing people on what to do. "Hi," Taeyong says, "could you show us how to use the jet skis?" She says, "Sure and hi, I'm Jakyung; I will be your instructor for the while!"

She showed us how to do everything we asked. "Now," she says, "how many jet skis will you need?" I speak up, "Three. I won't be using one." She gets three jets and my friends get on.

Taeyong & Dakyo:

Renjun & Mark:

Haechan & Robin:

Renjun says, "Minhye, you sure you don't want to join us." I'm good I'll just sit here with Jakyung." Renjun shrugs, "Ok," and they take-off.

Jakyung and I sit on the lounge chairs. "So, where are you guys from?," she asks. "Busan, South Korea." "Oh me too. I used to go to school over there but I did my last year in France. This is just a summer job for me before I go to university." "Oh, which university?" "Korea University. It's in Seoul." "Oh cool, my friends are going there too. I'm still in highschool tho but I'm a senior, so I don't have long to go." "My little sister is a senior too. She goes to Kyungnam High." "Hmm, maybe I know her; I go there." "Really? Do you know Choi Jikyung?" Jikyung? Oh no. "Uh yea- personally." "Well, that's my litle sis." We sit in silence for like 30 seconds and then she asks,"Sorry, but I have to ask. Isn't that her old boyfriend over there?" She points at Mark. "Uh, yeah." "Gosh. She said that he left her for an ugly dummy. Whoever the girl is, I hope she's happy. He really lucked out. Jikyung honestly liked him. Do you happen to know who he's with now?" "Uh, no. Sorry." "Oh, it's okay. Well anyways, why not enter the water?" "I'm feeling a little uneasy is all." Just then a boy yells in our direction, "Hey girl, get over here and help us!" "Rude," I say. "Yeah, but it's my job. I'll see you around, hopefully. Get well soon." "Thanks," I say. She runs off. Jikyung, Jakyung! How could I have missed that? I look around and see Robin sail-boating with Renjun.

Haechan and Mark are still racing on the jet skis. Dakyo is on a boat about to snorkel and Taeyong is waving. Wait is he waving...at me? "Minhye! Come here, will ya?!" I go over to him and he says, "Take my phone and take a picture of me. I need a good post before I mess myself up on that." He points at the Blob Jump.

I nod and take the pic.

Taeyong's Ig post:

I go back and pick up a few sea shells and listen to the ocean. I see Jakyung surfing. She's so cool. How could she have such an evil little sister.

~1 hour, 45 mins later~

Dakyo's P.O.V

I look through my Ig while my friends are still ordering.

Dakyo's recent post:

"Haechan, just decide already," Robin nags. "Okay okay; I'll have this," he tells the waiter. The waiter leaves and Haechan pulls out a drumstick from his bag.

The four of us sit and stare at eachother as we watch him eat.

"What?," he says, "this is my appetizer." We burst out laughing and talk about how much fun we had, earlier today. Our food comes back.

Me:

Taeyong:

Robin:

Haechan:

We eat and go back home, where the rest of the crew is.

~12 am~

Taeyong's P.O.V

I wake up and rush to the bathroom. I throw up everything I had in me. Dakyo comes in, cuts the lights on, and asks what's wrong. "I threw up that food we had for dinner. It did taste a bit funny. You think I got food poisoning?" She giggles and says, "Here, it's something that'll soothe your throat and possible future vomits for today." I take te lozenge. "Come into the kitchen and I'll make something for you." I kiss her cheek, "Thanks, Dada."

Taeyong's late night post:

Taeyong's meal: